For the context of the story (I've realized these things a few minutes ago, maybe there are more that I didn't remember or don't know of):
1. This week on Monday was the first day this year I wore a T-Shirt with Perun on it (Perun = Baal Zebul). I didn't wear it for purpose or anything, just had a feeling I should do it on Monday.
2. This week on Sunday is the spring equinox, the start of Baal Zebul's time. (I didn't know this until like a few minutes ago)
3. This happened on Thursday. Thursday is the perfect centre of a week between Monday and Sunday.
----
I was meditating on my pineal gland, and suddenly could hear something like electricity next to me, while I suddenly felt element of fire like never before in my life. It was really beautiful energy.
When the sound stopped I looked it up on the forums - "sound of electricity", and found Cobras' article on Baal Zebul. I read a bit more and found out his element was also fire, and he's also God of thunder (the electricity sound). When I also found out about the dates I mentioned before in this post, and connected it with my feeling to wear the Perun Shirt too, oh man.. my mind was blown :D
Hail Baal Zebul!

