Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bad things gonna happen to me?

vabzirteloch

Currently Saturn is in conjunction with Mars. Mars is my chart Ruler. Could this mean that a rather unpleasant period is waiting for me in the near future?

I just started to learn astrology about a month ago, but I'm not at the predictions part yet, so I don't know much about this.

Any help appreciated.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

Transiting and Natal planets are different. When Transiting planets are in aspect with Natal planets, where they are in the Natal Chart, they trigger events in your life. Transiting planets in aspect with other Transiting planets (i.e. in aspect right now in the sky) aren't personal; but while everyone might feel it, the effects may differ depending on the natal chart.

Unless you have Natal Mars in the last 10 degrees of Libra, Saturn isn't conjunct your Mars (which is what matters more directly in your life). Transiting Saturn in Libra is in conjunction with Transiting Mars in Libra right now but not your Natal Mars.

The Saturn-Mars conjunction happening right now can be unpleasant for everyone (see in which house Libra falls in your natal chart for more details on where you might feel its effects).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

Currently Saturn is in conjunction with Mars. Mars is my chart Ruler. Could this mean that a rather unpleasant period is waiting for me in the near future?

I just started to learn astrology about a month ago, but I'm not at the predictions part yet, so I don't know much about this.

Any help appreciated.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

Not likely, Saturn has been in Libra for the last 2 and a half years now and is on it's way into Scorpio. Any negative events that you were going to go through (as a result of this particular transit at least) would most likely have already gone. Check the degree to which your Mars is in libra at www.astro.com/ then see the degree to which Saturn is in Libra at now, if Saturn is past the degree to which your Mars was in Libra in your natal chart then the worst is over.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

Any help appreciated.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

<td val[/IMG]I don't mean to intrude on this string, but thanks for the heads up on the Saturn transit. Saturn is presently at an exact conjunction to my natal Mars at 24 Libra.

Vesceles.

--- On Tue, 8/14/12, Draco Majinn <xxrygelxx@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Re: Bad things gonna happen to me?
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 9:39 AM

Not likely, Saturn has been in Libra for the last 2 and a half years now and is on it's way into Scorpio. Any negative events that you were going to go through (as a result of this particular transit at least) would most likely have already gone. Check the degree to which your Mars is in libra at www.astro.com/ then see the degree to which Saturn is in Libra at now, if Saturn is past the degree to which your Mars was in Libra in your natal chart then the worst is over.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

Any help appreciated.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!
[/TD]

Thank you both! Now I'm relieved. Mars is far away from Libra in my Natal Chart. I can't wait to get to the predictions part in learning, but I have to master the basics first.

Thanks again.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "f.follets" <f.follets@... wrote:

Transiting and Natal planets are different. When Transiting planets are in aspect with Natal planets, where they are in the Natal Chart, they trigger events in your life. Transiting planets in aspect with other Transiting planets (i.e. in aspect right now in the sky) aren't personal; but while everyone might feel it, the effects may differ depending on the natal chart.

Unless you have Natal Mars in the last 10 degrees of Libra, Saturn isn't conjunct your Mars (which is what matters more directly in your life). Transiting Saturn in Libra is in conjunction with Transiting Mars in Libra right now but not your Natal Mars.

The Saturn-Mars conjunction happening right now can be unpleasant for everyone (see in which house Libra falls in your natal chart for more details on where you might feel its effects).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@ wrote:

Any help appreciated.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back