Header Wallpaper

Back & Front Chakra Extensions/Nadis

sisypheanuptrend3 min to read
This is the targeted message.

Good Afternoon Zevist family. Thank all of you who helped me with my last inquiry, since my last question l have grown on my spiritual journey thanks to your help. I again seem to be struggling with two particular areas of my soul those being the energy centers and nadis situated along the spinal column and the anterior of the body. I have achieved a good degree of success with the openness of my chakras along the midline of my body and my limbs, joints, temples, etc. furthermore my aura feels very bright and open in relation to these and on its own. When l direct energy through these chakras and nadis it is very natural and intuitive, i usually raise energy through my root chakra and my legs into my sacral then solar where the power gathers, and i then project it out into the heart and through my arm & hand extensions or further up out of the crown. Or I reverse this and pool energy into my solar chakra. The alchemical circuitry of these centers seems very good but I struggle with the back and front ones because the energy does not seem to “go” anywhere besides into one another in an ouroborous, but how do l use this when projecting energy? What is the practical application of it like the others? Are they for raising the sexual and serpentine energies? Or does this happen through the middle chakras? I’m not sure whether my issue is that I’m simply placing too much attention/energy into these centers, but it’s hard to disregard them due to the importance they have in Taoist meditation practice as well as practices related to the ToZ such as the circulating energy meditation (wherein circulating energy through these back and front pathways is described as powerful) and forum posts from advanced members that I’ve read. energy also seems to pool there naturally but again I’m uncertain as to whether or not this is a mistake on my end with emphasizing them too much. One possibility I’ve experimented with is that they are meant to behave more similarly to the palm chakras, breathing energy in and out rather than up and down, however this is dissimilar to how they are described in the aforementioned sources which confuses me. Any help on this by members who have achieved spiritual openness and skills with working energy for both alchemical and sorcerous application will be much appreciated and thank you in advance.

No replies found