Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astral Projection Questions

I remember reading that sometimes our dreams take place on/in the astral realms. my first question is there a place or realm where all dreams occur, or can they happen anywhere? also, since i cant yet project, i don't know how the astral works. is it one big place or are there different levels or what? and back to the dreams, can one somehow enter into another person's dream? if so how would that be done?

As far as I understand it, all dreams occur on the astral plane.
The astral is made up of different levels with the lowest levels being for the dead before reincarnating and the highest levels for demons. I'm not entirely sure about the intermediate levels however.
And yes, it is possible to enter into another's dreams through astral projection.
Hail Satan!

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 00:20 BST Way_Seeker666 wrote:

I remember reading that sometimes our dreams take place on/in the astral realms. my first question is there a place or realm where all dreams occur, or can they happen anywhere? also, since i cant yet project, i don't know how the astral works. is it one big place or are there different levels or what? and back to the dreams, can one somehow enter into another person's dream? if so how would that be done?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:
The astral plane can be somewhat complicated when first exploring it. Since you mentioned that you can not yet astraly project entering someone elses dreams is highly unlikly. Dreams take place in the astral is most circumstances. There is contriversy about how the astral works. In my experiances their are more than one astral "relm" but they are all sort of connected in a way. If you want to enter anothers dream then you need to be able to either control your dreams, or astraly project. This will take time unless you have a natural affinity to it.
I hope this helps a little.
Hail Satan!
Hail Leviathan!

speaking from the point of view i acquired by IIT i say there one astral with definatly different layers vaireng in their vibration. So your dreams take place in an area close to the earthtone logicaly, yet higher layers where higher beings are (from there derive the demon ranks btw too) can manifest themselves in lower areas yet not vice versa.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorenchaos77" <nc.dark77@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

The astral plane can be somewhat complicated when first exploring it. Since you mentioned that you can not yet astraly project entering someone elses dreams is highly unlikly. Dreams take place in the astral is most circumstances. There is contriversy about how the astral works. In my experiances their are more than one astral "relm" but they are all sort of connected in a way. If you want to enter anothers dream then you need to be able to either control your dreams, or astraly project. This will take time unless you have a natural affinity to it.
I hope this helps a little.
Hail Satan!
Hail Leviathan!

Hello everyone, I'm having trouble astral projecting, I need some tips on how I can do it. Does the advanced technique on the JoS website work well? Has anyone ever tried it and was successful? Also, I want to know if you can visit planets while astral projecting or Hell. If anyone has, how is it like? The feel, the view, and the smell. Thank you all and have a good day! :)
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back