Header Wallpaper

astral hearing

AvatarNinRick1 min to read

How does it feels like to hear the astral?
Last night I layed in my bed and I focused upon my ears, it felt like the energies from woth sides of my head were connected and I heard strange sounds and different frequencies in my head. Was this the astral?

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#1

in order to astral hear is all what you have to do is to focus on your chakras on the left and right side of the head and make them strong until you feel that they are connected?
Is each minorchakra of clairaudiance responsible for different types of frequencies?

Or am I just fantasizing things right now? xD

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!