Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

asking for help!!

BarbaraB1

In one hour I will be in court for a custody case for my 10 year old daughter whom I adopted, her bio mom asking for custody of her, I've had her since birth, please help me by asking Father Satan for my Emily's protection from them

HAIL SATAN

We don't do this Facebook shit like pray for this baby: 1 like 5 prayer..
That's why I left face book
Just ask him you self. He wouldn't let it happen. Good luck and don't worry ok :) Trust in Satan.
 I can think of lots if time where he helped me out. One time when my two brothers (both SS) my mother and I were in the cars, the car wouldn't turn left or right. We were in a bridge, and we were in the middle of the two lanes, and mysteriously there was loads of traffic and we went on the bridge it stopped. if it wasn't for them, we'd surely have been ran of the bridge. You are under protection by him, the most powerful being in the universe. You WILL keep your daughter <3 :)
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 12 Aug 2013, at 03:55 p.m., "BarbaraB" <ibqueennie209@... wrote:
  In one hour I will be in court for a custody case for my 10 year old daughter whom I adopted, her bio mom asking for custody of her, I've had her since birth, please help me by asking Father Satan for my Emily's protection from them

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back