Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Archangels in the Third Hierarchy?

kregoreut3

Was reading the Demon section of Joy of Satan's site tho didn't find any informationon it (maybe overlooked it) and also read the list of demons and didn't find any there. Is there Archangels in Hell, if so is there a list of them or information I can read on them or subject?

HAIL SATAN!!!

yea i wanna know why there are archangels in hierarchy and what angels really are ....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kregoreut3" <kregoreut3@... wrote:

Was reading the Demon section of Joy of Satan's site tho didn't find any informationon it (maybe overlooked it) and also read the list of demons and didn't find any there. Is there Archangels in Hell, if so is there a list of them or information I can read on them or subject?

HAIL SATAN!!!

See the section "THE ORDERS OF GODS" in http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rders.html
It have to do ONLY with hierarchy, Angels are one of the enemy Nordics and one never call a Demon by this names, it is very disrespectiful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kregoreut3" <kregoreut3@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Demons are not archangels.Angels are enemy Nordics that hate us and all of humanity.Please read the JoS website,to understand more about the differences between the two. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Archangels in the Third Hierarchy?

HAIL SATAN!!!

I believe Demons and Angel Words are used to Distinguish from one another, Plus The JOS website saying Demons and such are mainly focusing on exposing and distinguishing them from each other, Mainly For People to Wake up from the lies,Biggest Lie is Christianity, Mainly focused on that, Now interesting thing is from what i read from one of our sisters website is that DAEMON in ancient language means The Wise one, Angel is a rank, Lord Satan is an Archangel,It is Mentioned on one of his Poems, Archangel High tier Rank, They are all Nordic ET-s, 
Our Gods, The Nordics on our Side who have created us, Their purpose is to liberate and evaluate Mankind.As for the Opposing Nordic Faction vehemently hates Mankind and wants us to be Destroyed.2 Different Ideals clashing each other, However our faction is Outnumbered but our Faction is Very Strong and Elites, The Reason why most of us Satanists are Still breathing and kicking is all Thanks to Our Gods. 

..Hail Satan!! Satan is not an archangel. Satan is of the order of Seraphim. Here is the order of the Demons:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rders.html
Everything else you say i agree with..:)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

I believe Demons and Angel Words are used to Distinguish from one another, Plus The JOS website saying Demons and such are mainly focusing on exposing and distinguishing them from each other, Mainly For People to Wake up from the lies,Biggest Lie is Christianity, Mainly focused on that, Now interesting thing is from what i read from one of our sisters website is that DAEMON in ancient language means The Wise one, Angel is a rank, Lord Satan is an Archangel,It is Mentioned on one of his Poems, Archangel High tier Rank, They are all Nordic ET-s, 

Our Gods, The Nordics on our Side who have created us, Their purpose is to liberate and evaluate Mankind.
As for the Opposing Nordic Faction vehemently hates Mankind and wants us to be Destroyed.
2 Different Ideals clashing each other, However our faction is Outnumbered but our Faction is Very Strong and Elites, The Reason why most of us Satanists are Still breathing and kicking is all Thanks to Our Gods. 

Satan is God. Him and the other Demons are the highest ranking Gods. They are from the royal houses of the Nordic's. Satan was leader of the Nordic's on earth for a reason. And this is still His planet and we His children. Satan has always been worshipped as the creator God of humanity.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:28:56 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Archangels in the Third Hierarchy?
Our Gods, The Nordics on our Side who have created us, Their purpose is to liberate and evaluate Mankind.As for the Opposing Nordic Faction vehemently hates Mankind and wants us to be Destroyed.2 Different Ideals clashing each other, However our faction is Outnumbered but our Faction is Very Strong and Elites, The Reason why most of us Satanists are Still breathing and kicking is all Thanks to Our Gods. 

Archangel over all the host, Melek Ta'us.- Qu'ret al Yezid.(Why i Mentioned him as a rank Archangel reason) and Yes he is Most High.
Son of Anu,Great Nordic among his fellow Nordics. And in the secret cave of my wisdom it is known that there is no god but myself,- So saith Shaitan.

Yes this was already stated. The title Melek Ta'us is one of Kingship of the earth. But you left the situation confused to people by giving a half answer. Why you felt the need to continue this. When you don't know the full answer....

The reality of the situation is Angel which means the same as Deva. Was once an ancient title for the Gods within Pagan alchemical schools. The popular images of angels today are from Pagan religion just look at Nike.etc

The concept of "Fallen Angel" was stolen and corrupted by the Jews into something negative. Fallen Angel was the term used to refer to humanity within the mystery schools. The understanding that by the Magnum Opus. One could transform into the perfected state. The pure Angelic [Deva] state. This goes into the Pagan "Cathars."

This was the meaning of alchemly transforming the impure divine [Deva] form into the pure [Deva] divine form. By separating and purifying the dross out of the soul. Changing the tune and thus getting the lead out.

Hence the Gods cannot be Fallen Angels as they are Gods those in the perfected Deva form. Hence Deva's.

By calling Satan the Archangel in the Pagan world. This is calling him the Lord of the Deva's.ie King of the Gods.

However today the enemy uses the term Angel. Even the term has been changed to some servant of the false enemy god. From what it ment in the Pagan world. Being a God.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

Archangel over all the host, Melek Ta'us.- Qu'ret al Yezid.(Why i Mentioned him as a rank Archangel reason) and Yes he is Most High.

Son of Anu,Great Nordic among his fellow Nordics. 
And in the secret cave of my wisdom it is known that there is no god but myself,- So saith Shaitan.

I see, Thank you. It have Increased my Understanding more. :). I am honored to have you posting on my posts Don. Thank you. 
Hail Enki!

Thank you HP Don, this info is Golden!!!

On a humorous note...
Every time you post something like this it's like a little orgasm for me! :p

It helps me see a clearer image in my head and explains a lot of things! :)

Hail Father Satan

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 6:03 AM, Don <mageson6666@... wrote:
Yes this was already stated. The title Melek Ta'us is one of Kingship of the earth. But you left the situation confused to people by giving a half answer. Why you felt the need to continue this. When you don't know the full answer....

The reality of the situation is Angel which means the same as Deva. Was once an ancient title for the Gods within Pagan alchemical schools. The popular images of angels today are from Pagan religion just look at Nike.etc

The concept of "Fallen Angel" was stolen and corrupted by the Jews into something negative. Fallen Angel was the term used to refer to humanity within the mystery schools. The understanding that by the Magnum Opus. One could transform into the perfected state. The pure Angelic [Deva] state. This goes into the Pagan "Cathars."

This was the meaning of alchemly transforming the impure divine [Deva] form into the pure [Deva] divine form. By separating and purifying the dross out of the soul. Changing the tune and thus getting the lead out.

Hence the Gods cannot be Fallen Angels as they are Gods those in the perfected Deva form. Hence Deva's.

By calling Satan the Archangel in the Pagan world. This is calling him the Lord of the Deva's.ie King of the Gods.

However today the enemy uses the term Angel. Even the term has been changed to some servant of the false enemy god. From what it ment in the Pagan world. Being a God.

Son of Anu,Great Nordic among his fellow Nordics. 
And in the secret cave of my wisdom it is known that there is no god but myself,- So saith Shaitan.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back