Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

App for RtRs?

Carvik

New member
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
96
Has someone created an app to do RtRs and I missed it? The paintable rtrs require internet connection and the Pages to be functioning, now with that disgusting attack I kinda see that I need a way to have it on our devices without internet, specially the newbies. Maybe theres a way to blot letters with an offline document Idk, any Ideas will help me.

Thank uu!

Pd: Satan IS raising victorius, now and forever.
 
Carvik said:
Has someone created an app to do RtRs and I missed it? The paintable rtrs require internet connection and the Pages to be functioning, now with that disgusting attack I kinda see that I need a way to have it on our devices without internet, specially the newbies. Maybe theres a way to blot letters with an offline document Idk, any Ideas will help me.

Thank uu!

Pd: Satan IS raising victorius, now and forever.

Can you save the PDF locally and use some program such as Firefox inbuilt PDF tool to paint over the letters?
 

Not certain about an app, but for now the Paintable RTR can still be accessed with the use of way back machine.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230312230002/https://www.satanslibrary.org/tspaintableb.html
 
SapphireDragon said:

Not certain about an app, but for now the Paintable RTR can still be accessed with the use of way back machine.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230312230002/https://www.satanslibrary.org/tspaintableb.html

Thank u Vey, very, very much!!
 
Henu the Great said:
"Save page as..." is how you can use the page offline and move it on portable devices, if you want to. You can also save the page as a PDF-file when you open the print menu and select the option to print the page as a PDF-file.

Yes bro I have downloaded tons of Jos Pages and sermons of our Commander as well, but for the Paintable Rtrs it downloads it as a plain pdf, so you Can't paint on it, unless we do as Larissa says (thank u Larissa) and get a tool to edit pdfs (Painting it)
 
AFODO said:
Idk why everyone just ignored or didn't know about this:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79630&p=441554

But here you go. ;)

This is it brother, What I was looking for!!! Ignorance is just lack of knowledge, not always intentional, but its a satanic sin to need this and not knowing theres already there for us to use, I think that this has to be spammed a lil more, When we talk bout runes and rtrs this have to be mentioned, Thank you very much, you are serving Satan in a smart and honorable way.
 
Carvik said:
Yes bro I have downloaded tons of Jos Pages and sermons of our Commander as well, but for the Paintable Rtrs it downloads it as a plain pdf, so you Can't paint on it, unless we do as Larissa says (thank u Larissa) and get a tool to edit pdfs (Painting it)
You can save the page as (it is a .html file) and then you have the same usability as it would be online. And with PDF-files you can open it with a picture edit software and paint on it.
 
Henu the Great said:
"Save page as..." is how you can use the page offline and move it on portable devices, if you want to. You can also save the page as a PDF-file when you open the print menu and select the option to print the page as a PDF-file.

Ooohhh i see! I just had to try it on a pc, I was trying on my phone, and there was no html option, bro, you were enlightening there haha, thanks Henu.
 
Well, there is always my own made "xlnt Interactive Final RTR": https://mega.nz/file/xN4VhA5K#sRW1h-UF8Ett9dzLuFAPokpZP8zi9GaQYO8gtH6Ethw

Have it in my signature also. I happen to use this one primarily and it feels effective to me at least.
Especially when I'm angry at all the reptile Jews and feel like blasting them away. I try combining it with my own visualization of the letters actually getting blasted for real, and have the sound on high volume.

Don't forget to clean your aura afterwards. I use my android phone lamp as an aid for that, combined with visualization and affirmations that my aura is being cleansed, which I say out loud because that is also helpful to me. Not in public though.
Would be less helpful so to say.
 
xlnt said:
Well, there is always my own made "xlnt Interactive Final RTR": https://mega.nz/file/xN4VhA5K#sRW1h-UF8Ett9dzLuFAPokpZP8zi9GaQYO8gtH6Ethw

Great tool xlnt, too bad I cant do RtRs where my pc is, see I have a lil cat and my girlfriend that are most of the time in that room, so I dont do any meditations near them, you know, not wanna drain them or push the dross on them, and as other issues just prevent me from moving my pc, I just dwell on my phone.

Thank u anyways, Im Sure someones gonna read this and discover your tool, gonna make the day easier for a satanist.
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top