Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

any types of meditations/ rituals to boost love and attraction betwe

sillynut

erm i just met this guy recently and so far things are going ok. my intuition is telling me hes right for me but i just want more to happen/ so far things are quite slow because neither has enough money to be able to see each other regularly and we've only been able to meet once. We're supposed to meet in 2 weeks time but he hardly has money. It's a long distance relationship as well. we both live in the country but in different counties and towns and neither have a car.

we have been talking via blackberry messenger quite a lot but that's our only source of communication because he says his internet is down and he has no phone credit either to call or text. It's very disheartening tbh. And i even had to give him some money to be able to get to work and at least get some credit to call me etc but i think his battery is dead.
It can be quite frustrating if you've really fallen for someone to have to wait for ages to speak to them or something but is there any form of ritual or energy work that can be done to boost love between me and him so that regardless of any issues going on in the background like work, distance, stress,we still work on things.
And about the money issues am not sure if i can transfer some green money energy to him and it'll work cos get this- he's not a satanist he's an xtian...
I just want to know any ideas welcome.

Well my workings works on my mom n she a moslem.Healing n money.

On Fri Jun 17th, 2011 3:26 AM PDT sillynut wrote:

erm i just met this guy recently and so far things are going ok. my intuition is telling me hes right for me but i just want more to happen/ so far things are quite slow because neither has enough money to be able to see each other regularly and we've only been able to meet once. We're supposed to meet in 2 weeks time but he hardly has money. It's a long distance relationship as well. we both live in the country but in different counties and towns and neither have a car.

we have been talking via blackberry messenger quite a lot but that's our only source of communication because he says his internet is down and he has no phone credit either to call or text. It's very disheartening tbh. And i even had to give him some money to be able to get to work and at least get some credit to call me etc but i think his battery is dead.
It can be quite frustrating if you've really fallen for someone to have to wait for ages to speak to them or something but is there any form of ritual or energy work that can be done to boost love between me and him so that regardless of any issues going on in the background like work, distance, stress,we still work on things.
And about the money issues am not sure if i can transfer some green money energy to him and it'll work cos get this- he's not a satanist he's an xtian...

so should i visualize healing energy or what and can it be any colour??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]yeah just program the energy to do what you want it to do as for love bosting: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html   http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Spell.html
don't be discouraged by the word sex it can often be the road to a more romantic love if thats what your looking for. -Cody
HAIL ENKI!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!
HAIL HITLRT!!!
666!!!
88!!![/B]

--- On Fri, 6/17/11, sillynut <asamoahflorence@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: any types of meditations/ rituals to boost love and attraction between 2 people?
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, June 17, 2011, 11:01 AM

so should i visualize healing energy or what and can it be any colour??

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back