Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

another thing I hate

Brian

Hey SS Family,
I realize that not everybody in this group is from the US,but those that are,don't you hate the way xtians just assume that if you are an American,than you must be a xtian,or love that jewsus on a stick.They just can't get through their thick skulls,that some people,me included hate that fucking thought form,and am proud to not be one.Or if you say god,we must be taking about that filthy nazerine.Nobody is born a xtian,that is a psychotic choice one makes,from being lied to by the enemy.Since Easter is coming up,I have decided to make a stand at work.If someone,and believe me they always do,at either Yule or now,hands something religious,I am going to hand it right back and say,"Please don't hand me anything religious,I am not a xtian,and it just offends me.In the past I have just excepted it,and through it away.But I want those I work with to know,I am not going to just let them get away with this anymore.I am going to take a polite,but firm stand about it.
Hail Satan!
BG

i hear ya brian! hail! im fromthe us as well and it gets me sick too! when ppl han me the flyers i say i dont believe on that! ha i love their face expressions!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, April 03, 2011 12:47:32 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] another thing I hate

Hey SS Family,
I realize that not everybody in this group is from the US,but those that are,don't you hate the way xtians just assume that if you are an American,than you must be a xtian,or love that jewsus on a stick.They just can't get through their thick skulls,that some people,me included hate that fucking thought form,and am proud to not be one.Or if you say god,we must be taking about that filthy nazerine.Nobody is born a xtian,that is a psychotic choice one makes,from being lied to by the enemy.Since Easter is coming up,I have decided to make a stand at work.If someone,and believe me they always do,at either Yule or now,hands something religious,I am going to hand it right back and say,"Please don't hand me anything religious,I am not a xtian,and it just offends me.In the past I have just excepted it,and through it away.But I want those I work with to know,I am not going to just let them get away with this anymore.I am going to take a polite,but firm stand about it.
Hail Satan!
BG

<td val[/IMG]It will be so awesome when someone assumes you are talking about Father instead.And Hail Satan will be the normal greeting.
Hail Satan!
BG

--- On Sun, 4/3/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] another thing I hate
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 5:22 AM

i hear ya brian! hail! im fromthe us as well and it gets me sick too! when ppl han me the flyers i say i dont believe on that! ha i love their face expressions!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, April 03, 2011 12:47:32 am
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Fro[/IMG]briangibbons20@...
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] another thing I hate

Hey SS Family,
Hail Satan!
BG
[/TD]

Or instead of handing it back, how about not accepting the xian tract in the first place? People automatically reach out to take something that's being handed to them -- it's almost a reflex action -- and the xian may be thrown off guard the same way one was who tried that with me on the street a few months ago.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hey SS Family,
Hail Satan!
BG

<td val[/IMG]Well I agree to a certain extent.But keep in mind that I have known these people for 11+years,and a lot of them have been supportive of my pagan beliefs.So not all of them will hand me religious stuff,only some.I would hate to not except something that was honoring of the bunny,eggs.....etc.Plus it makes more of a statement to except it and hand it back stating that it offends me.Just my thoughts,you are welcome to give me yours.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 4/3/11, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: another thing I hate
Date: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 6:27 AM

Or instead of handing it back, how about not accepting the xian tract in the first place? People automatically reach out to take something that's being handed to them -- it's almost a reflex action -- and the xian may be thrown off guard the same way one was who tried that with me on the street a few months ago.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hey SS Family,
Hail Satan!
BG
[/TD]

At my place of work we have a cafe area for our customers and there is this one elderly woman who always comes in and sits in the cafe. All she does when she sits there is sip coffee and copy passages out of the bible. She would than go around and leave these passages on tables and in the womans bathroom. She has even left cds of sermons of her filthy faith. I know when she is there to look for this stuff and i get GREAT pride out of ripping them up and throwing them in the trash. I have even cracked the cds in two. My one co-worker who is not satanist but believes in Astrology and meditation hates when she does this and throws the crap that this woman leaves in the bathroom away. One my last day at this place i swear when i see her i will rip this stuff up in her face.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hey SS Family,
Hail Satan!
BG

Right on Brian! Hail Father Satan!

On 4/3/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Well I agree to a certain extent.But keep in mind that I have known these
people for 11+years,and a lot of them have been supportive of my pagan
beliefs.So not all of them will hand me religious stuff,only some.I would
hate to not except something that was honoring of the
bunny,eggs.....etc.Plus it makes more of a statement to except it and hand
it back stating that it offends me.Just my thoughts,you are welcome to give
me yours.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Or instead of handing it back, how about not accepting the xian tract
in the first place? People automatically reach out to take something that's
being handed to them -- it's almost a reflex action -- and the xian may be
thrown off guard the same way one was who tried that with me on the street a
few months ago.

Hey SS Family,

I realize that not everybody in this group is from the US,but those that
are,don't you hate the way xtians just assume that if you are an
American,than you must be a xtian,or love that jewsus on a stick.They just
can't get through their thick skulls,that some people,me included hate
that fucking thought form,and am proud to not be one.Or if you say god,we
must be taking about that filthy nazerine.Nobody is born a xtian,that is a
psychotic choice one makes,from being lied to by the enemy.Since Easter is
coming up,I have decided to make a stand at work.If someone,and believe me
they always do,at either Yule or now,hands something religious,I am going
to hand it right back and say,"Please don't hand me anything religious,I
am not a xtian,and it just offends me.In the past I have just excepted
it,and through it away.But I want those I work with to know,I am not going
to just let them get away with this anymore.I am going to take a
polite,but firm stand
about it.

Hail Satan!

BG

<td val[/IMG]Yes,the day I retire,I am going to have me some fun too.That's the thing that helps me hang in there,with all the bullshit I put up with daily from all those jewsus lovers.I am getting to where I am much more open,and bold with them assholes now.I give them shit at every turn,but I do the best I can at my job,so they have no reason to fire me.I try to play the corporate game,the best way I can.All this job shit is just a game anyway.KISS ASS KISS ASS and I can play with the best of them.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 4/3/11, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 6:23 PM

At my place of work we have a cafe area for our customers and there is this one elderly woman who always comes in and sits in the cafe. All she does when she sits there is sip coffee and copy passages out of the bible. She would than go around and leave these passages on tables and in the womans bathroom. She has even left cds of sermons of her filthy faith. I know when she is there to look for this stuff and i get GREAT pride out of ripping them up and throwing them in the trash. I have even cracked the cds in two. My one co-worker who is not satanist but believes in Astrology and meditation hates when she does this and throws the crap that this woman leaves in the bathroom away. One my last day at this place i swear when i see her i will rip this stuff up in her face.

Hail Satan

Hey SS Family,
Hail Satan!
BG
[/TD]

When they hand you the propaganda, could it be used against them?
As a point of focus in ritual?

Hail Satan.

Hey SS Family,
Hail Satan!
BG

LMAO
  <em>Terrence L Robinson[/B]</em>

Sent: Sun, April 3, 2011 2:23:46 PM

Hail Satan

Hey SS Family,
I realize that not everybody in this group is from the US,but those that are,don't you hate the way xtians just assume that if you are an American,than you must be a xtian,or love that jewsus on a stick.They just can't get through their thick skulls,that some people,me included hate that fucking thought form,and am proud to not be one.Or if you say god,we must be taking about that filthy nazerine.Nobody is born a xtian,that is a psychotic choice one makes,from being lied to by the enemy.Since Easter is coming up,I have decided to make a stand at work.If someone,and believe me they always do,at either Yule or now,hands something religious,I am going to hand it right back and say,"Please don't hand me anything religious,I am not a xtian,and it just offends me.In the past I have just excepted
it,and through it away.But I want those I work with to know,I am not going to just let them get away with this anymore.I am going to take a polite,but firm stand about it.
Hail Satan!
BG

I too hate xians, one of them being very forceful. I also noticed that priests recomand young families to get their new born baptised...Does the child have a say in this? of course not because they do not have that ability. I also hate them because of their blood sacrifices.
If only the world could see what we did about these filthy humans that call themselves 'true believers',it makes me sick.
I'm also going to be doing the destruction ritual soon to help out :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hey SS Family,
Hail Satan!
BG

I agree Brian i work my ass of and i was never recognized until lately. It took 2 1/2 years of kissing ass and busting my ass but i ma getting places now. It may be a low entry job and i may be only 21 but because of doing this i have their trust and they know i am their best worker. So if i so happen to tell this xtian bitch to go and kiss her jewsus's ass than i think they might look the other way.

Hail Satan

Hey SS Family,
Hail Satan!
BG

<td val[/IMG]That's a great idea! Thanks!!!!!!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Sun, 4/3/11, netspectre101 <netspectre101@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 11:57 PM

Hail Satan.

Hey SS Family,
Hail Satan!
BG
[/TD]

Yes, a good thought indeed, Netspectre!

Hey, to the person who was talking about the stupid,
scripture-slinging bitch. Here's something you might try. If you have
any of HPS Maxine's sermons on CD, burn and make a copy of some of the
CD's and stick them around, maybe in books or wherever. Give her a
taste of her own medicine and see how she likes it! Maxine is
spreading the truth, after all. Just a thought, anyways. Hail Father
Satan!

On 4/4/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
That's a great idea! Thanks!!!!!!
Hail Satan!
Brian.

Hail Satan.

Hey SS Family,

polite,but firm stand
about it.

Hail Satan!

BG

You've definitely got a good point. Every situation has to be judged on its own merits (or, I suppose in this case de-merits. LOL) It sure gets to be a nuisance though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Well I agree to a certain extent.But keep in mind that I have known these people for 11+years,and a lot of them have been supportive of my pagan beliefs.So not all of them will hand me religious stuff,only some.I would hate to not except something that was honoring of the bunny,eggs.....etc.Plus it makes more of a statement to except it and hand it back stating that it offends me.Just my thoughts,you are welcome to give me yours.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hey SS Family,

I realize that not everybody in this group is from the US,but those that are,don't you hate the way xtians just assume that if you are an American,than you must be a xtian,or love that jewsus on a stick.They just can't get through their thick skulls,that some people,me included hate that fucking thought form,and am proud to not be one.Or if you say god,we must be taking about that filthy nazerine.Nobody is born a xtian,that is a psychotic choice one makes,from being lied to by the enemy.Since Easter is coming up,I have decided to make a stand at work.If someone,and believe me they always do,at either Yule or now,hands something religious,I am going to hand it right back and say,"Please don't hand me anything religious,I am not a xtian,and it just offends me.In the past I have just excepted it,and through it away.But I want those I work with to know,I am not going to just let them get away with this anymore.I am going to take a polite,but firm stand
about it.

Hail Satan!

BG

You should ask for a few more and then tear them up right in the face. This way it waist their Shit so that it is less for the pushy fucks to hand out.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

I agree Brian i work my ass of and i was never recognized until lately. It took 2 1/2 years of kissing ass and busting my ass but i ma getting places now. It may be a low entry job and i may be only 21 but because of doing this i have their trust and they know i am their best worker. So if i so happen to tell this xtian bitch to go and kiss her jewsus's ass than i think they might look the other way.

Hail Satan

Hey SS Family,
Hail Satan!
BG

<td val[/IMG]It is so important for me to show them by example at work,that we Satanist are not only law abiding,but trust worthy,dependable,hard working,stable,and most of all responsible.To many people that consider themselves pagan around here,are some of the most low class,unstable,trash,that believe because they are pagan,they can be scum of the earth.When I considered myself just pagan,I use to be appalled at the way other pagan's lived.To me they were making a bad example of paganism.
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Mon, 4/4/11, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:
Date: Monday, April 4, 2011, 8:06 PM

Hail Satan

Hey SS Family,
Hail Satan!
BG
[/TD]

You bring up an excellent point and I agree with you 100%. Makes me want to touch more on this topic.
 Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jilwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Tue, April 5, 2011 9:10:18 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: another thing I hate

<td val[/IMG]It is so important for me to show them by example at work,that we Satanist are not only law abiding,but trust worthy,dependable,hard working,stable,and most of all responsible.To many people that consider themselves pagan around here,are some of the most low class,unstable,trash,that believe because they are pagan,they can be scum of the earth.When I considered myself just pagan,I use to be appalled at the way other pagan's lived.To me they were making a bad example of paganism.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan

Hey SS Family,
Hail Satan!
BG
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I have all here semons on my phone.I thought about putting it on speaker,so everyone could here it. LOL probably get fired though,for playing something religious in the break room.Although the other day,I shit u not,they ended a store meeting talking about the rapture bullshit.Blew my mind that a store manager would talk about jewsus during a store meeting.WTF
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Tue, 4/5/11, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 4:58 AM

Satan!

On 4/4/11, Br[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Sun, 4/3/11, netspectre101 <<a rel="nofollow">netspectre101@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]netspectre101@...

Hail Satan.

Hey SS Family,

polite,but firm stand
about it.

Hail Satan!

BG
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]But I do love fucking with them,and pissing them off.I am getting to the point where I enjoy confronting them now.Never use to like confrontation,till I came to Satan.Thank you Father,for the strengths you give us,who call you are own.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Tue, 4/5/11, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 6:10 AM

You've definitely got a good point. Every situation has to be judged on its own merits (or, I suppose in this case de-merits. LOL) It sure gets to be a nuisance though.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Well I agree to a certain extent.But keep in mind that I have known these people for 11+years,and a lot of them have been supportive of my pagan beliefs.So not all of them will hand me religious stuff,only some.I would hate to not except something that was honoring of the bunny,eggs.....etc.Plus it makes more of a statement to except it and hand it back stating that it offends me.Just my thoughts,you are welcome to give me yours.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hey SS Family,

I realize that not everybody in this group is from the US,but those that are,don't you hate the way xtians just assume that if you are an American,than you must be a xtian,or love that jewsus on a stick.They just can't get through their thick skulls,that some people,me included hate that fucking thought form,and am proud to not be one.Or if you say god,we must be taking about that filthy nazerine.Nobody is born a xtian,that is a psychotic choice one makes,from being lied to by the enemy.Since Easter is coming up,I have decided to make a stand at work.If someone,and believe me they always do,at either Yule or now,hands something religious,I am going to hand it right back and say,"Please don't hand me anything religious,I am not a xtian,and it just offends me.In the past I have just excepted it,and through it away.But I want those I work with to know,I am not going to just let them get away with this anymore.I am going to take a polite,but firm stand
about it.

Hail Satan!

BG
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks Mac please do Brother.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Tue, 4/5/11, Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 4:27 PM

You bring up an excellent point and I agree with you 100%. Makes me want to touch more on this topic.
 Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jilwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Tue, April 5, 2011 9:10:18 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]It is so important for me to show them by example at work,that we Satanist are not only law abiding,but trust worthy,dependable,hard working,stable,and most of all responsible.To many people that consider themselves pagan around here,are some of the most low class,unstable,trash,that believe because they are pagan,they can be scum of the earth.When I considered myself just pagan,I use to be appalled at the way other pagan's lived.To me they were making a bad example of paganism.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan

Hey SS Family,
Hail Satan!
BG
[/TD]
[/TD]

Hey Allison that is a good idea. However in my opinion we do need to spread the truth that is why i host a youtue channel and other such things but am not up to leaving Satanic teachings around like that xtian bitch does. I see it as shoving our faith down other people's throats. They go to a store, movies, park and etc. to get what they need or enjoy themselves. I think we should make information available to find. We found the info on the JOS it wasnt on a table in a cafe somewhere and others should do the same. If they are meant to find the LHP they will come looking for it and our info should be waiting for them when they do and not on a table like some pathetic xtian does. However spread the word in your way for we all make a difference in our own way.

To go along with this topic and this xtian bitch i also hate the fake smile they put on. She is always wearing this fake smile and you can tell it is fake. I know her soul is eaten away and she is empty inside i can feel it. Just seeing this fake smile makes me sick.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Satan!

On 4/4/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Hail Satan!
Brian.

Hail Satan.

Hey SS Family,

polite,but firm stand
about it.

Hail Satan!

BG

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back