Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anger has been my life... Help me and my soul...

yohancardinal

Dear brothers and sisters, I am a new member, I have accomplished the ritual of initiation. I have read about power meditation and made a perplexing realization... The reason why I may have found meditation annoying and ''useless'' is perhaps because one of the first basis to face is anger, and after many years, I have learned to trust and live with that emotion... As odd a request as it may seem, is there another door to re-enforce my soul? And if not, is there a way to... let go of the anger in a more easy way, considering it has been my way of life for almost all my life and that all other ways such as expression (art in all forms, even politics, the new art (quote from Adolf Hitler)) only re-enforce it?...

Thank you in advance,
?our new brother, begging for help and understanding.

I don't really understand what's your problem with power meditation. I myself too have lot of anger but I do meditate, Power meditation is the most important thing to do and the foundation of spiritual Satanism.

I'm not sure why you think they contradict eachother. Perhaps you probably come accross some pseudo-spirituality like Buddhism and New Age where it says to meditate you need to only have "love" and all that other crap. Really, Satanism teaches us to accept all emotions. We don't think anger is "evil" or bad, we're about balance. Just accept your anger as a normal, natural emotion and meditate at the same time, it's not that hard. Or even meditate ON anger.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "yohancardinal" <yohancardinal@... wrote:

Dear brothers and sisters, I am a new member, I have accomplished the ritual of initiation. I have read about power meditation and made a perplexing realization... The reason why I may have found meditation annoying and ''useless'' is perhaps because one of the first basis to face is anger, and after many years, I have learned to trust and live with that emotion... As odd a request as it may seem, is there another door to re-enforce my soul? And if not, is there a way to... let go of the anger in a more easy way, considering it has been my way of life for almost all my life and that all other ways such as expression (art in all forms, even politics, the new art (quote from Adolf Hitler)) only re-enforce it?...

Thank you in advance,

And actually the reason you find it annoying or useless is because you aren't used to it. When the mind experiences something new it always tries to avoid/get rid of it and throws many obstacles in the way. Many of us are actually this way when we start power meditation, but later that feeling fades away when you control your mind. This page by HP Vovim Baghie explains it:

http://www.vovimbaghie.cz.cc/reasons_fo ... agick.html

It really hasn't anything to do with anger, as I said I both have lots of anger (because of planetary alignment in my astrology chart) and I'm adept at power meditation AND control my anger.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

I don't really understand what's your problem with power meditation. I myself too have lot of anger but I do meditate, Power meditation is the most important thing to do and the foundation of spiritual Satanism.

I'm not sure why you think they contradict eachother. Perhaps you probably come accross some pseudo-spirituality like Buddhism and New Age where it says to meditate you need to only have "love" and all that other crap. Really, Satanism teaches us to accept all emotions. We don't think anger is "evil" or bad, we're about balance. Just accept your anger as a normal, natural emotion and meditate at the same time, it's not that hard. Or even meditate ON anger.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "yohancardinal" <yohancardinal@ wrote:

Thank you in advance,

U can do void meditation on emotion,anger,lust,envy it all natural,it how u handle them,are u in control or not?When u are new,ur powers arent that strongs,being in control is important,as when u reach a level.This is why,anger isnt the problem,lack of self control is,a new age that love practically everything is in the same mess as somebody with anger issues.

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 03:12 PDT diznit26 wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "yohancardinal" <yohancardinal@... wrote:

Thank you in advance,

U can do void meditation on emotion,anger,lust,envy it all natural,it how u handle them,are u in control or not?When u are new,ur powers arent that strongs,being in control is important,as when u reach a level.This is why,anger isnt the problem,lack of self control is,a new age that love practically everything is in the same mess as somebody with anger issues.

Thank you in advance,

Thank you in advance,

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for the link again diznit.No mater what stage you are at,review is very important.Although I don't consider myself an adept,I have gotten past the point of making excuses why I don't need to meditate.When you have made power meditation a priority in your life every day,you have made great progress in my opinion.Then you can put energy in the basics,of learning to control energy,and send it to destroy the enemy.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 8/21/11, diznit26 <diznit26@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Anger has been my life... Help me and my soul...
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, August 21, 2011, 10:23 AM

And actually the reason you find it annoying or useless is because you aren't used to it. When the mind experiences something new it always tries to avoid/get rid of it and throws many obstacles in the way. Many of us are actually this way when we start power meditation, but later that feeling fades away when you control your mind. This page by HP Vovim Baghie explains it:

It really hasn't anything to do with anger, as I said I both have lots of anger (because of planetary alignment in my astrology chart) and I'm adept at power meditation AND control my anger.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "yohancardinal" <yohancardinal@ wrote:

Thank you in advance,
[/TD]

I get VERY angry when I'm meditating, especially when I'm handling too much energy i.e. The Energy Meditation. I affirm to myself everyday that I find mediation very fun and interesting.... Especially when I'm under attack. 
Do you guys have any tips for visualization? 

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!
Sami
On 21 Aug 2011, at 18:31, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for the link again diznit.No mater what stage you are at,review is very important.Although I don't consider myself an adept,I have gotten past the point of making excuses why I don't need to meditate.When you have made power meditation a priority in your life every day,you have made great progress in my opinion.Then you can put energy in the basics,of learning to control energy,and send it to destroy the enemy.
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

--- [/IMG][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "yohancardinal" <yohancardinal@ wrote:

Thank you in advance,
[/TD]

Most of my visualisation training comes from the elements,aura cleaning n of protection,n astral temple.I,even now constantly visit my astral temple.I started simple,an eggshell like house on a brown land.I make sure im able to visualise,sight,sound,touch,not much on taste n smell though,lol,clearly,then i add more n more detail,grass,furniture etc.Practice makes perfect.Good luck sami,hail iblis.

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 15:42 PDT Sami Abbas wrote:

I get VERY angry when I'm meditating, especially when I'm handling too much energy i.e. The Energy Meditation. I affirm to myself everyday that I find mediation very fun and interesting.... Especially when I'm under attack.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami

On 21 Aug 2011, at 18:31, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thanks for the link again diznit.No mater what stage you are at,review is very important.Although I don't consider myself an adept,I have gotten past the point of making excuses why I don't need to meditate.When you have made power meditation a priority in your life every day,you have made great progress in my opinion.Then you can put energy in the basics,of learning to control energy,and send it to destroy the enemy.
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "yohancardinal" <yohancardinal@ wrote:

Thank you in advance,

Anger is part of who you are. Keep it.

Channel it into destruction rituals for the enemy jews and church. And keep it and channel it into your rites against any enemies you encounter in the mundane world.

It is a gift. Keep it. Obviously you were born to be a warrior for Lord Satan.

HAILZ

Thank you in advance,

Water or Air element is the solution.

Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 10:31:30 -0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Anger has been my life... Help me and my soul...

<td vAl[/IMG]Thanks for the link again diznit.No mater what stage you are at,review is very important.Although I don't consider myself an adept,I have gotten past the point of making excuses why I don't need to meditate.When you have made power meditation a priority in your life every day,you have made great progress in my opinion.Then you can put energy in the basics,of learning to control energy,and send it to destroy the enemy.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- [/IMG][email protected], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "yohancardinal" <yohancardinal@ wrote:

Thank you in advance,
[/TD]
#ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxad p {} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-1372498675ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-1372498675attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-1372498675 .ygrps-yiv-1372498675ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1372498675ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

I visualize the chokras vortices opening and swirls of energy comini g into and up through me until I feel them opening then I proceed to visualize my desires. 

Miss Kandi 
On Aug 21, 2011, at 5:42 PM, Sami Abbas <samiabbas66@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sami
On 21 Aug 2011, at 18:31, Brian Gibbons <[url=mailto:briangibbons20@...]briangibbons20@...[/url] wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 8/21/11, diznit26 <[url=mailto:diznit26@...]diznit26@...[/url] wrote:
From: diznit26 <[url=mailto:diznit26@...]diznit26@...[/url]

--- [/IMG][e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "yohancardinal" <yohancardinal@ wrote:

Thank you in advance,
[/TD]

Very creative and...... Weird lol!! Thanks bro!

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sami
On 22 Aug 2011, at 09:50, Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:
  Most of my visualisation training comes from the elements,aura cleaning n of protection,n astral temple.I,even now constantly visit my astral temple.I started simple,an eggshell like house on a brown land.I make sure im able to visualise,sight,sound,touch,not much on taste n smell though,lol,clearly,then i add more n more detail,grass,furniture etc.Practice makes perfect.Good luck sami,hail iblis.

On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 15:42 PDT Sami Abbas wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami

On 21 Aug 2011, at 18:31, Brian Gibbons <[url=mailto:briangibbons20@...]briangibbons20@...[/url] wrote:

Thanks for the link again diznit.No mater what stage you are at,review is very important.Although I don't consider myself an adept,I have gotten past the point of making excuses why I don't need to meditate.When you have made power meditation a priority in your life every day,you have made great progress in my opinion.Then you can put energy in the basics,of learning to control energy,and send it to destroy the enemy.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 8/21/11, diznit26 <[url=mailto:diznit26@...]diznit26@...[/url] wrote:

From: diznit26 <[url=mailto:diznit26@...]diznit26@...[/url]

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "yohancardinal" <yohancardinal@ wrote:

Thank you in advance,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back