Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Affirmations language

What language do you use for your affirmations?

• Your native language

• Another language such as English, if English is not your first language

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stormblood

Hello, I thought I may as well use the poll function for a curiosity I got recently.

Please, let me know what language you use to craft your affirmations for meditation and witchcraft.

After replying to the poll, please drop a comment to explain why you use that particular language.

As you can see, I'm not collecting any data about your specific language, because the options are generic to the maximum level. Please respect that by not mentioning your specific language in your post.

Example:

1. I pick the option to declare that I use 'another language', different from my native one
2. I make a comment saying 'I use a different language from my native one because I feel more comfortable, and it feels more natural for me to do so."

As you can see, I didn't say specifically what's my native language, and what language I'm using. This is to respect privacy.

Hello, I thought I may as well use the poll function for a curiosity I got recently.

Please, let me know what language you use to craft your affirmations for meditation and witchcraft.

After replying to the poll, please drop a comment to explain why you use that particular language.

As you can see, I'm not collecting any data about your specific language, because the options are generic to the maximum level. Please respect that by not mentioning your specific language in your post.

Example:

1. I pick the option to declare that I use 'another language', different from my native one
2. I make a comment saying 'I use a different language from my native one because I feel more comfortable, and it feels more natural for me to do so."

As you can see, I didn't say specifically what's my native language, and what language I'm using. This is to respect privacy.
indonesian and sanskrit

1. i using that languange becoz was normal languange i using everyday
2. i make for witchcraft using sanskrit with help from the Gods

I can't figure out how to vote in the poll, the 'tism is hitting me again probably, I hit on the options on mobile phone and it doesn't do anything :/. I go for the second, I use English despite it not being my native language. Since everyone here speaks English pretty much, and the JoS' main website is in English as well, I got used to the affirmations being in English.

I would prefer my native language, because the words are more familiar and they make more connotations for me.

And sometimes I use English, because I want to focus specifically on that affirmation.

I always prefer to use my native language when performing rituals in both RTR and demon rituals.

I always use Portuguese, it's easier to pronounce correctly

I generally use my mother tongue (native language) for affirmations because then I have a strong connection to what is being said.

However, there are also times when I express certain affirmations in Enochian, Greek or Latin. Unfortunately, I haven't internalized Sanskrit enough yet, so I haven't developed a real feeling for it. However, I think the emotional connection is very important for an affirmation.

Hail Satan!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Wotan!

We only have few voters so far but most seem to be using their native language.
"The Satanic rosary is ideal for any workings that require a significant deal of energy. One can definitely do affirmations with the rosary, in whatever language you speak. I also would like to add here, not to get off topic- all telepathic communication is universal in that foreign languages do not interfere, as the mind and soul process the communications, whatever is given through these telepathically will come to you in the language you speak in, unless a foreign language is intentional. So whether one you are communicating with speaks a different language or not, you will hear them in your own language. The mind and soul transmit it this way. I know this from experience" - HPS Maxine

Thank you for these wonderful words from HPS Maxine, they speak to me directly and I feel their truth clearly. The words have also reminded me to make myself a satanic rosary now. So far I have counted repetitions e.g. with the FRTR or the affirmations on my fingers.

Hail Satan!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Wotan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back