Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Advice to protect myself in the church?

If you are already doing Cleaning and your Aura of Protection daily, you probably shouldn't worry. Simply do another cleaning when you get the chance, after going there.

If you still feel you need additional protection, you can program your Aura of Protection in the morning with a more specific affirmation.
If you're a bit more experienced and have worked with runes, vibrating Algiz with an affirmation will help as well.

Closing all of your chakras beforehand and doing what was mentioned above should be enough. Afterward, if you are concerned, you can do some Final-RTR and Returning Curses meditations to get better.

If you are already doing Cleaning and your Aura of Protection daily, you probably shouldn't worry. Simply do another cleaning when you get the chance, after going there.

If you still feel you need additional protection, you can program your Aura of Protection in the morning with a more specific affirmation.
If you're a bit more experienced and have worked with runes, vibrating Algiz with an affirmation will help as well.
yes, every day I protect myself with the "aura of protection". I am also performing every day of the waxing moon the "Surya" by vibrating them and "sending back the curses 1 and 2". this will last a year in order to have a deeper cleansing

Closing all of your chakras beforehand and doing what was mentioned above should be enough. Afterward, if you are concerned, you can do some Final-RTR and Returning Curses meditations to get better.
if i close them now, will i have to start opening them again from the beginning? i.e. all the work done before to open them will have been for nothing?

Best you can do is not to be concerned and influenced by it. Perhaps do a warfare specific AoP before it. And everything others said.

-AoP
-Close chakras
-Do not care about it, ignore everything
-FRTR
-Clean yourself

And you'll be fine. You can also do a God ritual, specifically Satan's psalm to praise him https://josrituals.org/ritual/psalm/satan-psalm-1.html

if i close them now, will i have to start opening them again from the beginning? i.e. all the work done before to open them will have been for nothing?
No. Simply spin them open again. And read more of JoS. This information is in there.

Best you can do is not to be concerned and influenced by it. Perhaps do a warfare specific AoP before it. And everything others said.

-AoP
-Close chakras
-Do not care about it, ignore everything
-FRTR
-Clean yourself

And you'll be fine. You can also do a God ritual, specifically Satan's psalm to praise him https://josrituals.org/ritual/psalm/satan-psalm-1.html
I’m sorry if this is known,why should we close chakras before entering a church?

I’m sorry if this is known,why should we close chakras before entering a church?

For a lot of reasons.
Some of them are, you are less noticeable and attack-able by enemy entities/thoughtforms this way, you are less "open" to anything (energies, programming, etc..).

If you’re getting a baptism I would recommend re doing the dedication ritual or at least take an oath of apostasy.

The baptism is the Christian initiation and our dedication ritual is specificity designed to cancel it out.

You could also take in oath in the morning before you go saying. “I swear the events of today are non binding and only for show.”

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back