Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A beautiful entity I met on the astral, I think..

mcw3080

Hello Group, was hoping to get some opinions on something. When I projected out of my body, I recognized all the signs, couldn't move my body, etcetera, but I said inside my head, "please Father, help me, let me guardian(Demon/spirit--don't remember) help me get out" and just like that I was above my bed so fast, and I saw something/someone at the foot of my bed with their arms raised in front, as if lifting me out of my body. This is the strange part, I know it sounds silly, but this entity I saw had dark blue skin, small horns protruding from his head. It looked similar to one of those beings from the movie "Avatar." But not exactly. I could tell the entity was male, and didn't get any bad feelings. I remember saying "are you him?" and he just kind of had a warm smile, as in confirming Yes. I don't want to bore anyone with the details of my astral experience, but wanted to know if anyone has encountered a similar entity? I looked on the JoS website but couldn't find any Demon with that description. Any tips would be appreciated, thanks!!
Hail Satan!
Morgan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back