Header Wallpaper

7 Chakras 3D Animation

sahasrarabliss1 min to read

https://youtu.be/-NMEMp5gacs

:ugeek:

#20
Piscessaid:
SATchivessaid:
sahasrarablisssaid:

________________________________
GIF Image

I've used this many times and I never properly thanked you for this, so thank you for your work it does not go unappreciated

Thank you for bumping the thread. :)

Thank you Sahasrabliss for your work! :D

What does bumping mean,i have heard it before.
Does it mean passing on whatever it may be?

#21
Piscessaid:
SATchivessaid:
sahasrarablisssaid:

________________________________
GIF Image

I've used this many times and I never properly thanked you for this, so thank you for your work it does not go unappreciated

Thank you for bumping the thread. :)

Thank you Sahasrabliss for your work! :D

What does bumping mean

#22
One Wire Phenomenonsaid:
Piscessaid:
SATchivessaid:

I've used this many times and I never properly thanked you for this, so thank you for your work it does not go unappreciated

Thank you for bumping the thread. :)

Thank you Sahasrabliss for your work! :D

What does bumping mean

Lol a two second search on any search engine platform would have given you your answer.

Bumping refers to giving attention to the post through action, such as a commenting, which then bumps up its activity on the forum for example on this forum specifically it shows up in active topics, if there is recent activity. which then makes it get more attraction/views

SUPPORT Zevism channel. https://www.youtube.com/@zevism
Live Group Rituals hosted everyday on vultustemplorum.org
Previous Handle was NG Satchives, Now NG Tyler Tekton (NGTT)
got Ayurveda questions? Need pointing in the direction of some relevant knowledge for your well-being? message me on vultus. (ToZ members only)
Hail Zeus!!

#23
This is the targeted message.
One Wire Phenomenonsaid:
Piscessaid:
SATchivessaid:

I've used this many times and I never properly thanked you for this, so thank you for your work it does not go unappreciated

Thank you for bumping the thread. :)

Thank you Sahasrabliss for your work! :D

What does bumping mean

You *bump* up the thread. Often people will just say “bump”.

#24
Piscessaid:
One Wire Phenomenonsaid:
Piscessaid:

Thank you for bumping the thread. :)

Thank you Sahasrabliss for your work! :D

What does bumping mean

You *bump* up the thread. Often people will just say “bump”.

Im still not sure what bump up means haha but i think i have an idea maby

#25
Piscessaid:
One Wire Phenomenonsaid:
Piscessaid:

You *bump* up the thread. Often people will just say “bump”.

Im still not sure what bump up means haha but i think i have an idea maby

Ok say a thread is on page 3 of Temple of Zeus 666, and you want people to see this thread, you reply “bump” and it will bump that thread to the top of page 1. Make more sense?

O okay yes thank you it does make more sense :D