Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

6 is a Perfect Number

Onbael_

Website
www.satanisgod.org
6 is a perfect number, among its multiples we have 12 (zodiacal signs, houses of life), 24 (letters of the Greek alphabet, Alpha and Omega), 36 (Satanic Virtues, whose sum is 666, perfection), and then 666 (perfection, spiritual gold). 6 is divisible by 1, 2 and 3, and for every two (even) multiples of 6 it is divisible by 4 (12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 84, 96... in theory there is a patern between these numbers, in the first 4 numbers the second digit is always double the second, it will probably be repeated later in a similar way). Each sum of the digits of multiples of 6 will result in 3, 6 or 9 (12, 1+2=3. 54, 5+4=9. 252, 2+5+2=9).

Then we have the hexagon, which has 6 angles, 6 sides and can be divided into 6 equal triangles. Each angle measures 60 degrees, the sum of which is 360, which can be traced back to 36, which are the Virtues that lead to perfection. A 360-degree angle will form a circle, symbolising Divinity, the universe and the Sun, I have also read that in ancient architecture used in some churches, the dome symbolising the universe and God has the base of a circle, but the dome started from a square symbolising man.
(if I find a photo I will show it)

There is much more to be said, I am convinced that the hexagon can also be a method of unravelling the mysteries of the number 6, in a two-dimensional form.

Then we have the cube, the cube has 6 faces, which are essentially squares, the cube when broken down will form a cross, symbolising the soul form of the major chakras with the hip chakras.
The cross is also part of the astrological symbol for Saturn, as well as the cube, the hexagon and the number 6.

The cube has 12 edges (like the zodiac signs), and has 4 corners on each face, making a total of 24 (like the Greek alphabet, Alpha and Omega). Adding them up we get 36, with faces we get 42.

This is what I have discovered so far, I am more than convinced that the cube, like the hexagon, are extremely important, and can express a large part of existence, it is no coincidence that the enemy tries to use these symbols for his own purposes, but they do not belong to him.

By now my way of making art has become just symbolism, letters and words of power, something like Egyptian inscriptions. Soon I will see if I can share something, at least it is utilitas without being a tool.
I am also trying to create new ritual procedures, and in the future also prayers based on these numbers.

The exagon and eptagon are connected to Saturn, but what about the optagon and the ennagon?

There is something linked to Uranus?

And what are the differences between the exagon and the eptagon, in a energy persepective? The eptagon looks more powerful.

666 is the number of perfection. The number 6 itself can be both positive or negative, and the negative aspects are utilized by the Jews in numerology magick, seen in how they claim "6,000,000" Jews died in the Holocaust, etc.

"6 is the number of hardships, servitude, as well as struggling with materialism or materialism in general as in gross materialism."

They use it because it is related to Saturn as all thier magik works. Also 666 can be used for bad purposes, an example can be the google chrome logo, they also try to use the power of the Lord Satan's Sigil, you can see this in the google playstore logo, and even in their soul ("tree of life"), and also in the geometry of basically every number.

They use it to control the autority behind these simbol in the mind of the masses. Rembember that in the middle ages, the masses thought that "yhvh" (aka hebrew soul) was the god of the universe.

They just use occult geometry all the time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back