Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#334 War and birth chart

AskSatanOperator

I've been working on it for a long time. but I haven't figured out what to do. I can't give too much information for my privacy. I'm strategic and have a high iq, I'm also skilled in military matters. at least that's what it says. and I also have a condition that is bad, which means that it will hurt someone. but not in a bad way; in a way that will give me a great ability in astral combat and in the spiritual realm. my development is slow because it emits very bad energy in the people around me. Anyway . What can I do for this situation? we fight alongside the gods but what can I do in a more advanced astral way? I couldn't go astral and I tried other things... My chakras and my soul are developed, there's no trouble at all, but it seems to take a long time for someone who cannot talk to the gods to go astral. You know more or less what I mean.

I've been working on it for a long time. but I haven't figured out what to do. I can't give too much information for my privacy. I'm strategic and have a high iq, I'm also skilled in military matters. at least that's what it says. and I also have a condition that is bad, which means that it will hurt someone. but not in a bad way; in a way that will give me a great ability in astral combat and in the spiritual realm. my development is slow because it emits very bad energy in the people around me. Anyway . What can I do for this situation? we fight alongside the gods but what can I do in a more advanced astral way? I couldn't go astral and I tried other things... My chakras and my soul are developed, there's no trouble at all, but it seems to take a long time for someone who cannot talk to the gods to go astral. You know more or less what I mean.
I tell you the following because I have top IQ scores, study a lot of logical reasoning subjects, etc. I have been practicing martial arts for years and years and know military strategies and much, much more.

However, I don't think I'm the protagonist of an action movie who goes to the astral realm to fight monsters alongside the Gods.

And all this doesn't even mean that I will definitely hurt someone as if the future was set in stone. In my entire life I have never hurt anyone.

So no, you won't be the superhero who stays up all night in the astral to kill grays or the like on his patrols.

But the good news is that if you are as advanced as you say, you can actually fight "through the astral" alongside us and our Gods: https://josrituals.org/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back