Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

28/9/19

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
28/9/19

PostSat Sep 28, 2019 5:53 pm

I remember when I was only around 7 years old, I knew at least 10 telephone numbers of friends. I had them all memorized in my mind. Things were very different back in those days. One had to remember things. Nowadays, computers do that for us.

My point here is certain slogans are used. Namely, the overuse of slogans and clichés is Jewish.

Namely, the word "Smart" is used prolifically when referring to devices that think for us and dumb everyone down. The mind no longer has to think. How many important telephone numbers can you remember? Passwords?

Yes, in a way these devices make things much easier, BUT, my point here is how the Jewish controlled system pushes bold face lies on the populace.

Jewish communism does this incessantly. In North Korea, one of the absolute WORST places on this planet where government induced famine is the usual, where a slip of the tongue can not only send one to a gulag (actually a death camp), but one's friends and family as well just for association, where a young Korean woman had to rip out her sleeves to use as makeshift Kotex, as she was heavily bleeding, where pens, pencils and paper are rare, among other necessities.
For more information, check out tthe book "Nothing to Envy
ORDINARY LIVES IN NORTH KOREA"
By BARBARA DEMICK
https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/book ... ra-demick/

The bigger the lie, the more slogans the Jews create that state the exact opposite in order to make the lie seem credible.

Another major lie promoted by communist filth was "liberating" countries, especially after the second world war, when the USSR invaded Eastern Europe with their heavy tanks and artillery. Liberation??? More like total brutal crackdown where many were mass murdered.

OK, I hopefully made my point with the above exampled, sadly, there are many more, ESPECIALLY the same with "The Good Book" which refers to the Holy Bible; the most evil book that was ever written.

I ran across in reading lately, how certain New Age people, JUST HOLIER THAN THOU!! Oh!! so pristine!!! Oh so commendable!! They form spiritual groups and like witch's covens, do spiritual workings for peace in the world.

These are the types who so pristinely preach "harm no one" and practice a "live and let live" philosophy.

NUMBER ONE, THEY ARE ONLY TREATING THE SYMPTOMS, NOT THE CAUSE!!

NUMBER TWO, DOES ANYONE WITH EVEN HALF A MIND AND A VERY PERFUNCTORY KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY, EVEN BOTHER TO STOP TO CONSIDER, THAT JUST BECAUSE ONE HAS THE LIVE AND LET LIVE ATTITUDE, DOES THAT MEAN OTHERS FEEL THE SAME??? LOOK AT THE HISTORY OF FUCKING ISLAM. HAS THAT MOST EVIL, FOUL, DEPRAVED PROGRAM EVER ALLOWED LIVE AND LET LIVE????????
THESE NEW AGE GROUPS HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS!!!!

I will be compiling a long chronology of wars, along with their causes. It's too much right now, as it is extremely extensive, but CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM AND THEIR JEWISH ROOT HAVE INCITED NEARLY EVERY WAR EVER FOUGHT SINCE THEIR INCEPTION. THIS IS A FACT!

I also want to reiterate how especially the program of Christianity incessantly touts itself as a movement of "peace." Then the charity racket, where generations upon generations of people are forcibly programmed and indoctrinated in church sermons, biblical teachings and related, that poverty is a virtue. As if poverty is something positive and desirable.
Then, these institutions supposedly come to the rescue with aid to help along extremely impoverished people.

The Jew creates the problem, provokes the reaction and then pushes the solution.

Islam, which is synonymous with TERRORISM, has NEVER adopted or practiced a "Live and let Live" philosophy. Anyone who does not submit to Islam's program of slavish worship, terrorism and murderous ways is murdered, no different from the Christian Inquisition. Until these programs are thoroughly destroyed and annihilated from the face of this earth, there will never be peace.

I also want to add that these wars serve these depraved programs certain nefarious purposes; one being how many of our youth wind up dead or incapacitated. I just read in my studies recently, how so many young men in Europe especially, were killed during WWI, how so many were promising students in the important sciences. Another way these alien assholes stop the advancement of knowledge with the Judeo/Christian
programs.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back