Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

13/May/2019

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
I've always known never to hang onto important information. Get it out to the public. If you are new, a lot of this might not make sense. If you are a long time JoS member, most of it will. Just study www.www.joyofsatan.com

I rarely get back to answer questions in the groups or on the forum here. No, I don't have all the answers yet, but Satan told me "very soon."

What I have learned, that has taken close to 20 years:

From what I know now, the earth is one of many planets under attack, as there is definitely a war going on in our galaxy, out there. Much of this has come together for me in understanding what true Satanism is all about.

Aliens out there use spiritual warfare. Also, just because Lucifuge Rofocal and a very small number of other Greys are on our side, never forget the Greys are the enemy. I mentioned something to Satan about the Greys on 30, April. He replied, "3 percent" (The ones who don't have the implant), and said so with a real sneer. 

Now, back to the spiritual warfare... One tactic of the enemy reptilians is to seal off any planet they have infested (with their Jews who do their agenda), with a web, grid, or whatever it is. This grid is a binding of the entire planet.

This factors over into people's minds, to where the psychic senses and awareness of reality is blocked. The spiritual is blocked. Life then degenerates. I'm sure most of you here are aware of the devout Christian, who has the alien artificial looking smiley mask, every hair in place, with the starched shirt, suit, etc. The Christian ties into the artificial alien energy and becomes more artificial and alien in appearance, the more into Christianity they are.

By destroying psychic awareness and power (which is our birthright, and is very normal and common to beings in other worlds, no big deal to them, as it has been made into here on earth), we are seriously disarmed and very vulnerable. This has been effectively done on other planets (as with Lucifuge Rofocal's planet, He is one of the very few who escaped without being implanted with the microchip). Lucifuge stated that the Greys on his planet didn't care; like most of the populace here at this time.

Lucifuge and some others barely escaped with their lives.

Now, getting back to here.

The Christian has a major barrier up in their mind that seals off awareness of reality. Unfortunately, this has affected the entire planet. Everyone has a barrier to one degree or another. Meditation knocks down a lot of this, but sadly it's still there.

This barrier is the reason you can tell a person the truth, and most won't listen to you. Everyone has it to varying degrees. Those of us who are more open, usually have a history of not conforming.

The next step will be for us to remove this web from our planet and destroy the gauntlet, the barrier that is on the world soul.

Satan told me they never expected us to get this far. He told me again on the 30th, that I've far exceeded their expectations. 

I told you a while back, I saw beings with long, white, straight silky hair. They genuflected, indicating victory.

Another deal we are in danger of right now is the nuclear. Pay close attention to the news. Too many people already know and you know what that means. North Korea, the Arabian Gulf...

For more information regarding the nuclear, please read this webpage:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackS ... ntion.html

The modus operandi of the enemy is to destroy worlds they cannot take over through nuclear. More than one Jewish rabbi has written about this.

Thoth told me when I was new to Satanism, that "All souls are not the same."

Just as [YHVH's] people cannot see you, you cannot see them, but they will manifest blatantly as the Earth draws closer to the climax of our cause." 
- Amdusias (Told to the JoS ministry in 2003).

Satan also told me on the 30th that He will be giving me some extremely important information this solar year. He said this information will change everything.

For those of you who are able to, stay on the final RTR:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 4902a399a5

This will make the destruction of the enemy occur faster.

The next group ritual will be destroying the psychic barriers placed upon this earth and humanity.

This will come within the next year.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back