Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Would i be wasting time?

Satyanik

#1

I've recently come to the realization that i most likely have a mild form of ptsd. Its related to a problem i have with my legs, where my knee caps sit on a sort of angle and randomly dislocate

I am pretty much in constant fear of this happening again after it essentially stopping, then out of nowhere happening again when things were going good for me.

I would like to do a freeing the soul to stop this, but my fear is it will happen again and my efforts will be in vain.

Should i go ahead and do it anyway? Or what would you recommend i do? I dont think I'll have the ability to fix my legs for a long time

I do yoga to help the tightened muscles but I'm even scared to work them out anymore as i can't even sit down or take off a shoe without risking it happening

Discussion

Head Guardian Sophiles Phylax
#21
Jihiji12 wrote:

Theres really nothing i can do to "fix" it besides ice, bandages, and staying off it as much as i can. Even yoga causes too much pain while I'm recovering

Its also only recently become sporadic, it used to be quite regular. In total I've dislocated my left leg some 25+ times and my right leg about 7 times in the course of a 10 year period, the majority of them being when i was ages 11-17

I'll go on pink lotus and look up some more leg asanas and switch up my affirmation

Is there any physical activities aside from yoga you would recommend? I sometimes use some bike pedals but as i said I'm quite afraid of doing any more, but if it helps I'll go ahead and try

See this thread, as well: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=369649#p369649