Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Videos from Magenta 666 channel

Henu the Great

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#1

So I downloaded those videos quite some time ago, but I never posted here because I was unsure if there was any need for it but posting a download link will most likely save some time for someone, so here you are:

https://mega.nz/fm/i4ZiiJ7D

I could not get all of them 720p, but most are. Enjoy.

I will keep the folder and this topic updated.

Discussion

Ol argedco luciftiasActive Helper
#2
Henu the Great wrote:

So I downloaded those videos quite some time ago, but I never posted here because I was unsure if there was any need for it but posting a download link will most likely save some time for someone, so here you are:

https://mega.nz/fm/i4ZiiJ7D

I could not get all of them 720p, but most are. Enjoy.

I will keep the folder and this topic updated.

This link is not going to a folder. Copy the link, and you need to copy the one that has both the link and the encryption key.

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#3
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:

So I downloaded those videos quite some time ago, but I never posted here because I was unsure if there was any need for it but posting a download link will most likely save some time for someone, so here you are:

https://mega.nz/fm/i4ZiiJ7D

I could not get all of them 720p, but most are. Enjoy.

I will keep the folder and this topic updated.

This link is not going to a folder. Copy the link, and you need to copy the one that has both the link and the encryption key.

Gotcha.

https://mega.nz/folder/2040wbqK#U-JF_wc3G1CDkFZe8NGIFw

Does this one work?

Ol argedco luciftiasActive Helper
#4

Perfect :)

#5
Henu the Great wrote:

So I downloaded those videos quite some time ago, but I never posted here because I was unsure if there was any need for it but posting a download link will most likely save some time for someone, so here you are:

https://mega.nz/fm/i4ZiiJ7D

I could not get all of them 720p, but most are. Enjoy.

I will keep the folder and this topic updated.

VERY good thinking, Magenta is our last YouTube channel standing.