I would like to extend my question a bit based on what @OttoHart asked. I have also not used multiples of numbers in my workings that include runes, but instead numerologically relevant numbers. And as for numerological relevance, I have seen only this source: https://templeofzeus.org/Satanic_Numerology.htmlExternal ↗ . So I can basically understand how relevant can be single digit numbers and some two digit ones. Still, it would be nice to have more info when using double digits, triple digits, but the URLs seem to be broken. For instance, this one returns 404: https://templeofzeus.org/Satanic_Numerology1.htmlExternal ↗ . Or this one that is supposed to provide info about double digits: https://templeofzeus.org/Satanic_Numerology2.htmlExternal ↗ . Can any one here give the working URLs for this info? Or was this info not introduced, yet?
This confusion has already been explained and sorted on here: https://ancient-forums.com/threads/numerology-every-number-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9.294262/#post-1102695 , read the latest replay.
Then, another question. Sorry if my question sounds stupid, but I did not find any info on the ToZ platform that would explain in greater details how this needs to be approached. Let us say we want to combine GEBO (7), EIHWAZ (13), and DAGAZ (23) runes in one working. How many vibrations would we use when combined?
Is it going to be 7*13*23 = 2093 vibrations (or a multiple of 2093)? Somehow, it seems way too off, and I doubt anyone here would be able to do 2093 vibrations in a reasonable amount of time.
Or maybe we should sum those numbers, get 43 in this case, and then use a multiple of 43 starting with 43?
Or maybe the combination looks like this?
1. GEBO x 7, 14, 21, ... Whatever affirmation that is related to GEBO.
2. EIHWAZ x 13, 26, 39, ... Whatever affirmation that is related to EIHWAZ.
3. DAGAZ x 23, 46, 69, ... Whatever affirmation that is related to DAGAZ.
4. Some affirmation that would combine the energies of our runes. Or another rune used to combine the energies, e.g., EHWAZ vibrated 19, 38, 57, ... times with related affirmation to explicitly combine the energies.
5. Visualize on what has been worked here, i.e., complete the third step of witchcraft.
Somehow, I think the latter combination would make the most sense. But I might be wrong, so this is why I am asking this. An answer would be useful in the future for our fellow Zevism brothers and sisters who would end up in this topic.
Everyone is different and has their ways of seeing and doing things, I think you're a bit confused and overthinking it as well.
You want to combine Gebo, Eihwaz and Dagaz , use those 3 runes in a spiritual working , ok.
How many vibrations would we use when combined?
So
GEBO 7x
EIHWAZ x13
DAGAZ x23
now you just mutiply those numbers by their number so you have to understand how much energy you can manage in the first place, for instance on a spiritual working you could do:
Gebo 7+7+7+7+7+7+7 = 49 vibrations of this rune or keep adding more seven's in , that's what multiply it by it's own energetical number means.
Eihwaz 13+13+13+13+13+13= 78
Dagaz 23+23+23+23= 92
So you're doing a total of 49+78+92 vibrations a total of 219 runic vibrations, which this is irrelevant in numerology , what's important it's to follow the runic's own numbers , the end result of how many vibrations you've ending up with do not matter that mutch. And with the runes number I try to keep them balance, for instance you see that Dagaz is mutipler is already 23 , big number therefore try to balance the runes on the same numbers , not exact same [because you have to multiply by it's own number] but by that I am referring to have something like example:
219 runic vibration's would not be as strong as 219x vibration of Sun Mantra , the Suryae mantra but they are more specific towards your cause and also things such as "level of power" are more complex to be explained and going onto details , I don't want to overcomplicate to much for the people but it's not just that Suraye it's more strong in power, it's all about that each power is different from another, those 3 runes energies are completely different of the Sun's energy, therefore might helping you even more then the Suraye mantra but that depends of what you're trying to achieve and doing.
Rune x : 87
rune a: 82
rune c: 84
rune d: 86
You see what I mean by balance? Is that but then again you could prefer to use one rune more then the other due to it's own specific energies and other things , that's fine , for as long as you follow their numbers.
Whatever affirmation that is related to GEBO.
You got to use whatever affirmation that is related to your cause not only the one what is related to Gebo, so if you're desire is to gain money then the affirmation should stay the same for all of the runes you're using, and the energies of the runes, because they are unique and different it would work different in attracting you money.
So yes,
Finish with rune X , then do the affirmation 10 times , then do the other rune and it's number do affirmation and then go to the third rune and do the same, depending of how many you want to use in one single spiritual working.