Temple of Zeus β€” The Assembly of the Gods

Supernatural vs Normal life

One Wire Phenomenon

One Wire Phenomenon
#1

How does one integrate their normal life with the supernatural. I mean i cannot talk or run to anybody for help and protection or go to the police if im in a very serious dangerous situation.

And my main question is how do i come on here and ask questions related to real entity interactions without sounding delusional or making it up? When i feel this thing its like i want to BEG on my knees for help.

Asin the fear overwhelms me so much i will LITTERLY come on here for an example and BEG someone must come help me. Thats really how fearful i am.And my mind will know its impossible but still do anything to make it happen. What is the limits of the paranormal where do we or i draw the line and say ok now im delusional?? don't worry about it.

i don't want to sound like a crazy person and its happened before that something is really real and people don't believe me because i sound out of my mind.
I cannot think of any other way to ask this.
I don't want to put limits on it because i don't know what could possibly be possible to be outthere anday or may not happen to me.

Discussion

One Wire Phenomenon
#21

GUYS LOOK WOW I READ A BIT ON AND LOOK
SEE IM NOT DELUSIONAL AT ALL.

"hus Max Heindel says that this miasma, when drawn from the patient's body, is subject to gravity and can be burned in a fire or carried away by water. "To the spiritual vision it is a dark or black jelly-like fluid. It lies shimmering and shivering on the floor. If now the patient gets up relieved, and goes over the place where this magnetism has been thrown away, then the miasma will re-enter the body and he or she will be in a worse condition than before."

πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Believe it or not the day i was complaining and made this thread i wanted to share this video but i thought no rather not because people will make fun of me and say im way out of my mind.
But look at this and read that above.
https://youtu.be/ph26HHK9FZg

This is how it really feels like :cry:

Im not exaggerating IT REALLY DOES!!!!!!

One Wire Phenomenon
#22
Sundara wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

How does one integrate their normal life with the supernatural. I mean i cannot talk or run to anybody for help and protection or go to the police if im in a very serious dangerous situation.

And my main question is how do i come on here and ask questions related to real entity interactions without sounding delusional or making it up? When i feel this thing its like i want to BEG on my knees for help.

Asin the fear overwhelms me so much i will LITTERLY come on here for an example and BEG someone must come help me. Thats really how fearful i am.And my mind will know its impossible but still do anything to make it happen. What is the limits of the paranormal where do we or i draw the line and say ok now im delusional?? don't worry about it.

i don't want to sound like a crazy person and its happened before that something is really real and people don't believe me because i sound out of my mind.
I cannot think of any other way to ask this.
I don't want to put limits on it because i don't know what could possibly be possible to be outthere anday or may not happen to me.

Wise man once said that the only thing separating insanity and genius is an ability to remain in control of experiences. That person was myself. :lol:

The second thing is levels of fear and an ability to understand. All in time.

With the rising of consciousness in humanity as a whole, even the definitions of insanity are changing. All structures are being stripped. How much does something effect your ability to function, is the new term many therapists are using to know if someone needs medication . And knowing who to say what to is another thing.

Don’t ever fear insanity. It’s futile. We have to change the way we think of insanity overall.

Thinking im insane but in the meantime its REAL that is what i fear. I have been running away from this reality for a long time and i still am but i took a big step a few days ago.

If its not real thank goodness but if physical evidence shows 😱😱😱

Its not nice

One Wire Phenomenon
#23

Uhm i just want to add something interesting
https://youtu.be/2XcoMui2E5g
She said black smoke means that something is cleaning and it a good sign.

And look at this black smoke and the pope
Im just sharing it here maybe in the future it will unravel some secrets or something who knows.

https://youtu.be/OHtnkJOThcU

One Wire Phenomenon
#24

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
CARBON is te building blocks of life!!!!!
That means the black smoke from the candle is NO coincidence it really did react with the etheric energies of the parasite!!!

The number 666 relates to the carbon atom, and man. Carbon-12; one of 5 elements in the human DNA is composed of 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons, which equates to 666.

"When the 666 of Carbon is combined with the elements above and mixed with Lucifer, AKA Phosp-Horus, we get a combination or reaction of chemical elements that forms DNA and RNA. This magical god given chemical-code carrier is the very code for all life, and of course, it is the number of a man; his number is 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons, Six hundred threescore and six (666). Various chemical elements when combined with Carbon, forms our very material reality, or what some may call, the Matrix."
https://gnosticwarrior.com/science-of-666.html

O also found some stuff about the Crown Ethers in Chemistry. VERY INTERESTING

and as i posted yesterday about the benzene ring that was discovered by someone who had a vivid dream about it also proved my meditation experience i had was real

DAMN im good

One Wire Phenomenon
#25

https://youtu.be/ULiLt2rtpAg

Video about Carbon

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#26
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

Thank yor for believing me. i didn't think people will. Anyway yes I don't know how to clean it. I took off all clothes when i did the "ritual" so nothing would attach to it.

I really do feel much better and more open. Im still at my mom's house haven't left here since yesterday.

By cleaning I mean spiritual cleaning. Raising, programming and directing energy with visualisation and affirmation.

You have been reading and translating ToZ, you should know this.

One Wire Phenomenon
#27
Henu the Great wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

Thank yor for believing me. i didn't think people will. Anyway yes I don't know how to clean it. I took off all clothes when i did the "ritual" so nothing would attach to it.

I really do feel much better and more open. Im still at my mom's house haven't left here since yesterday.

By cleaning I mean spiritual cleaning. Raising, programming and directing energy with visualisation and affirmation.

You have been reading and translating ToZ, you should know this.

Yes i know what it is i just don't know how to do it is what i mean.

One Wire Phenomenon
#28
Henu the Great wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

Thank yor for believing me. i didn't think people will. Anyway yes I don't know how to clean it. I took off all clothes when i did the "ritual" so nothing would attach to it.

I really do feel much better and more open. Im still at my mom's house haven't left here since yesterday.

By cleaning I mean spiritual cleaning. Raising, programming and directing energy with visualisation and affirmation.

You have been reading and translating ToZ, you should know this.

Yes i know what it is i just don't know how to do it is what i mean.

I mean im not advanced with energy work to clean anything.

One Wire Phenomenon
#29
Henu the Great wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

Thank yor for believing me. i didn't think people will. Anyway yes I don't know how to clean it. I took off all clothes when i did the "ritual" so nothing would attach to it.

I really do feel much better and more open. Im still at my mom's house haven't left here since yesterday.

By cleaning I mean spiritual cleaning. Raising, programming and directing energy with visualisation and affirmation.

You have been reading and translating ToZ, you should know this.

and btw im not there yet with the translations
Do you want to start with me again?
leave my translations out of this ok

One Wire Phenomenon
#30
Henu the Great wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

Thank yor for believing me. i didn't think people will. Anyway yes I don't know how to clean it. I took off all clothes when i did the "ritual" so nothing would attach to it.

I really do feel much better and more open. Im still at my mom's house haven't left here since yesterday.

By cleaning I mean spiritual cleaning. Raising, programming and directing energy with visualisation and affirmation.

You have been reading and translating ToZ, you should know this.

Im not like you who can control the chakras and open or close them at will.Some days i have good focus and others not.They have a will of their own and do this randomly its maybe to do with the planets i don't know. or a untrained mind

If you gonna start trying to make me feel bad about myself again its on man im gonna fight you.

"You have been reading and translating ToZ, you should know this."

What has translating have to do with practical application huh???

Don't reply me anymore please. If you going to start throwing things in my face.

I will ask decent offmod like Blitzkreig.
As for this thread i told you guys what happened and thats it. I feel mych better thanx for being there for me and everything but lets just leave it there.

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#31
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

Yes i know what it is i just don't know how to do it is what i mean.

I mean im not advanced with energy work to clean anything.

Read description and then apply your will. That simple.

Cleaning is basic beginner stuff and everyone does it. There is no excuse for not doing it.

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

and btw im not there yet with the translations
Do you want to start with me again?
leave my translations out of this ok

Regardless of your progress with translations, you should be well familiar with the material considering you have been here for about as long as I, that is, joined in 2020.

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

What has translating have to do with practical application huh???

To me it is self explainatory when you look something up on this path, then you will also apply it to your daily life to best of your ability.

I did not throw anything on your face, just wondering, what have you been up to. So I guess you should get to work then, eh?

One Wire Phenomenon
#32
Henu the Great wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

Yes i know what it is i just don't know how to do it is what i mean.

I mean im not advanced with energy work to clean anything.

Read description and then apply your will. That simple.

Cleaning is basic beginner stuff and everyone does it. There is no excuse for not doing it.

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

and btw im not there yet with the translations
Do you want to start with me again?
leave my translations out of this ok

Regardless of your progress with translations, you should be well familiar with the material considering you have been here for about as long as I, that is, joined in 2020.

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

What has translating have to do with practical application huh???

To me it is self explainatory when you look something up on this path, then you will also apply it to your daily life to best of your ability.

I did not throw anything on your face, just wondering, what have you been up to. So I guess you should get to work then, eh?

ok Henu you are right i am sorry.

thank you

One Wire Phenomenon
#33
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Blitzkreig [JG wrote:

" post_id=342105 time=1649230686 user_id=21286]

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

...

Firstly, you go to the Gods to help with dire problems. When you are out of such dire situations, you do your best with the spiritual solutions you have.

In regards to delusions, this is a relative term. Being confused on something simple could count as a "delusion", yet it is only the connotation of this term that sounds equivalent to a mental hospital magnitude of crazy.

You should focus on having a strong base chakra to stay grounded, firstly. Cleaning off any curses or dirt influencing you also helps.

I explained in the other thread that even a self-created thoughtform will still produce real interactions with you. Perhaps that is what was confusing you.

Sorry i typed and pressed submit by accident.

Before i started typing to you i tried pulling it out and this is where my problem comes in.When I pull with all my might and mental strength i start seeing shadow like figures in the corner of my eyes. It gets very real. I can feel its parasitic grip more and more like the glass in the foot or hook i spoke about in the other thread "my life long crisis"

It gets physically painful aswel and i get grossed out the same feeling i get when a bug crawls on me or when like i walk into a spider web at night. Its unbearable discust i have for the thing and it made me sqeeul like a child and i ran to the other side of the room shaking my head saying this isn't happening.

When i was in the deep trance when i first encountered it, i remember how its presence was so scary and overwhelming right in front of my face touching it. I was young and out of fear submitted to it to open up for it to enter.

I was traumatised since then. My life was never the same. And here i am. Thank goodness i have ToZ my family. I really don't know how can cope with this alone.

Here is a video that was made specifically just for me. :lol:
https://youtu.be/EJXdINQQEJQ
I hope other Zevists will understand me better now
I am on a healing path and i just figured it is something that would help my helpers understand where i am at. And what i identify most of my trauma and problems
with holding me back a Zevist.

Some don't think i know what im doing then i hope the vid will enlighten you. Its what i have been trying to explain and reason in a lot of my posts.

The parasite trauma is a life crisis that im trying to fix to be a better Zevism.Its the most important area to heal. The emotional abuse i took from someone. The anger snd a lot of things are hangups in this area specifically.

Don't worry im only free and at home for a MONTH to be here and spent my time wisely irritating some who base their judgments on how they feel about me making them feel. Lol as i said i don't really care for that now. Next month im working again and won't be here a lot.