You are activating your lower chakras well in addition to the other chakras.
The purification of the major chakras is essential, you must give more importance to purification rather than strengthening, a clean chakra is healthy and is more vibrant, it opens faster and better, it is much more sensitive to the vibrations of mantras and runes in a safer way .
You can use solar mantras such as Raum, Surya, rune Sauil(Sowilo) to ensure success by using numbers for the vibration of these Sun-based mantras: 10, 36 100, 111.
You can also use the Uruz rune on your soul and your chakras to help your training with basic energy meditation to absorb Solar energy, the most important thing is to feel the energy and your chakras.
It is important to remember that each advancement in the opening of the chakras and the soul is accelerated with the passage of time while doing meditation, each step is multiplied and the quantity of energy and its quality increases.
I started using Surya into my chakras for cleaning, only starting with 4 as of now and slowly building myself up.
If using Uruz on either my soul or chakras to help with training with basic energy. Would that improve my tolerance to energy over time? what type of affirmation would you recommend using with it?
Stimulate, empower, that is simply a matter of semantics. You work on them, and then the work upon them empowers them. Choose your methods wisely keeping in mind what fits your current situation. Cleaning can be said to be a form of empowerment, yes, because a cleaner chakra is more vibrant and functions better than a dirty one. I would clean the chakras daily. Even a short amount of time, five to ten minutes does help. You can also work on chakra pairs per day. Like 6th and 3rd on Mondays and Sundays, for example.
Thank you, I'm using SURYA x4 into all 7 chakras with the affirmation "in a safe and positive way this energy has permanently cleaned and purified my chakras of all dross and negative energy + doing morning and night Aura Cleaning too. I'm gonna do the chakra pairs per day, so far my schedule for working on the chakras would be like this
Solar + Sixth: Sunday and Monday
Sacral + Heart: Tueday and Wednesday
Crown + Throat: Thursday and Friday
Base: Satuday
However I'm not sure if only doing Base on saturday is good since it'll only be once per week work on it, but I'm assuming if I'm combining it with Chakra Spinning and cleaning it would count as work pretty much every day on all the chakras including Base.
But if one of the lower chakras was activated and stimulated it would be the Solar Chakra cause I didn't work with Sacral and Base at the time. I would like to be capable enough in handling energy where I can do a full Sun Square without being overwhelmed, I am unsure how I would go about doing that. I'm assuming cleaning the solar chakra, empowering it with mantras/runes and slowly building up tolerance going from x4 to x100 full focused vibrating reps of RAUM or even SOWILO. Maybe doing Raum Meditation with an affirmation directing to empowering my solar chakra or even all chakras?