The Phantom Stranger wrote:The Phantom Stranger wrote:So guys I seem to get that you must strengthen your chakras in balance.
Like on full chakra meditation page, it states, to use same mantras for each(either sanskrit, runic, or traditional, you stick with the same mantra for each, to not cause imbalance) and the same on chakra breathing meditation where you take 7 breaths or something for each chakra....
However, it states you have to focus on solar chakra, on other pages, as it is the chakra of power. So how can you give exclusive attention to one chakra(solar chakra) if you have to maintain balance?
It´s like the engine off a car, the most important part. That powers all others (powerhouse off the soul). As long you don´t fry your self, it´s the chakra that is the hardest to imbalance with positive advancement. A strong solar chakra will help you clean and empower more easy the other chakras. Just don´t overdo it.Getting tired, sweating and shaking is one the first bad signs you do.
Fuchs can u be my friend you answer all my questions.
Also I think I will do only 50 RAUM vibrations for solar chakra. I was trying to do 108 and I can, but, it takes mental patience and time(about 45 mins) and my tongue cannot roll the R at 100+ vibrations well. It keeps slipping so I switched to back of the throat, english R for these many vibrations.
However with 50 vibrations per day I think I can roll the Rs well.
50 is not a power or solar number 111 would be both.
If you are better with 50 stay with 50. It´s the most importat to go with reps you can do every day as long you want to do the working.
If your throat gets dry from too much vibrating, you can fill your mouth with water put your head back in the neck and wait like 1 min until the water revitalizes your vocal cords.
We are all brothers and sisters in Satan. I care for all Zevists that work for/with Satan.
I accept your friendship request :). I mostly write on the forums.