Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Serbons Astrology Readings - NEW! [Not verified yet]

Serbon

SerbonEdited
#1

Hello everyone!
From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for ToZ members.
If someone is interested, feel free to email me.
I will ask for no money, I just want my astrology experience to be better and to help our members out.
Keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer, I'm still a beginner and am learning still.
HAIL ZEUS! :D
(If anyone is wondering, yes, I've been verified*** [Approved, not verified] by HPZM to do this)

HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote:

Something came to my attention and I wanted to specify.

Serbon is new and they are only now learning and getting experience.

To say that they are a verified ToZ official astrologer is false. The experience and the time is not there. Rushing and so on is not understood nor how this is.

That is an aspiring goal however. Given they are learning, that is a training situation at best and nothing else.

For actual verification, there have to be skills. However, Serbon, albeit new, has helped the ToZ with work and so on.

Therefore what I wrote here is not a full verification but rather a positive nod to continue in training etc, in good will.

My replies should be read carefully to avoid assumptions. Thanks.

Discussion

Priest - Alexandros Iowno
#2

Alright nice. It is a big responsibility to hold on such information and peak into the essence of ToZ members, as so I hope you understand it.

As long as verifying means, I suppose it is about correctness and not anything else?

I was thinking as well and talked to a fellow brother Zevism as well about tarot readings. But I can't charge Zevism about it, yet the work involved must be compensated. I think I will do a business of this kind for outsiders, might as well get on and shock the normies.

#3
NakedPluto wrote:

... I think I will do a business of this kind for outsiders, might as well get on and shock the normies.

I wish I was a normie

JackEdited
#4
Serbon wrote:

Hello everyone!
From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for ToZ members.
If someone is interested, feel free to email me.
I will ask for no money, I just want my astrology experience to be better and to help our members out.
Keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer, I'm still a beginner and am learning still.
HAIL ZEUS! :D
(If anyone is wondering, yes, I've been verified by HPZM to do this)

I emailed you at

[ email redacted ]

#5
jrvan wrote:

You're a rising star, Serbon.
Good luck to you in gaining the experience you seek.

Thank you!

#6
NakedPluto wrote:

As long as verifying means, I suppose it is about correctness and not anything else?

I think its purpose is to keep away infiltrators from doing this

Lysander Florian ThornisEdited
#7
Serbon wrote:

Hello everyone!
From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for ToZ members.
If someone is interested, feel free to email me.
I will ask for no money, I just want my astrology experience to be better and to help our members out.
Keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer, I'm still a beginner and am learning still.
HAIL ZEUS! :D
(If anyone is wondering, yes, I've been verified by HPZM to do this)

Yes! I want too. what should I do ? Should I send you an e-mail ? How can I send you an e-mail ?

High Priestess Lydia CoventinaEdited
#8
Serbon wrote:

Hello everyone!
From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for ToZ members.
If someone is interested, feel free to email me.
I will ask for no money, I just want my astrology experience to be better and to help our members out.
Keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer, I'm still a beginner and am learning still.
HAIL ZEUS! :D
(If anyone is wondering, yes, I've been verified by HPZM to do this)

Good luck to you! I also did astrology for free for Zevism for some years before being advised to turn it into a business. This is a great way to gain experience :)

SerbonEdited
#9
Baroness Blossom wrote:
Serbon wrote:

Hello everyone!
From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for ToZ members.
If someone is interested, feel free to email me.
I will ask for no money, I just want my astrology experience to be better and to help our members out.
Keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer, I'm still a beginner and am learning still.
HAIL ZEUS! :D
(If anyone is wondering, yes, I've been verified by HPZM to do this)

Yes! I want too. what should I do ? Should I send you an e-mail ? How can I send you an e-mail ?

Yes, email me. You have my email in my signature

SerbonEdited
#10
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=338331 time=1648299121 user_id=57]

Serbon wrote:

Hello everyone!
From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for ToZ members.
If someone is interested, feel free to email me.
I will ask for no money, I just want my astrology experience to be better and to help our members out.
Keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer, I'm still a beginner and am learning still.
HAIL ZEUS! :D
(If anyone is wondering, yes, I've been verified by HPZM to do this)

Good luck to you! I also did astrology for free for Zevism for some years before being advised to turn it into a business. This is a great way to gain experience :)

Thanks :)

#11
Serbon wrote:

From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for ToZ members.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61920&p=277671#p277671
Do you remember this? Scroll to the top and look who posted a copy of that article, and someone had pinned it in the announcements.

That topic was taken down from the announcement section moments after I mentioned it effectively puts Zevism on a relatively small list that can be shared and cross referenced.

Which was a topic posted two weeks after someone allowed more than a few IP loggers to be posted. Here :
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60534&start=50

And here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=59805&start=50

What these have in common with you are the timing of all the posts and the intention behind them, which is the need to gather information.

You'll understand my doubts.

#12

Serbon gave me the reading and if anyone wants a thorough, detailed analysis of your birth chart, I would personally recommend him. I definitely love the way he is able to break things down and I'm sure with time it grows more and more refined and sharper in accuracy. Thank you so much Serbon.

Priest - Alexandros Iowno
#13
TheAbyss wrote:
NakedPluto wrote:

... I think I will do a business of this kind for outsiders, might as well get on and shock the normies.

I wish I was a normie

Don't, just email me

StyleCoinEdited
#14
Serbon wrote:

Hello everyone!
From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for ToZ members.
If someone is interested, feel free to email me.
I will ask for no money, I just want my astrology experience to be better and to help our members out.
Keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer, I'm still a beginner and am learning still.
HAIL ZEUS! :D
(If anyone is wondering, yes, I've been verified by HPZM to do this)

I sent you an e-mail.

My e-mail address is: [ email redacted ]

Soaring Eagle 666Edited
#15
Serbon wrote:

Hello everyone!
From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for ToZ members.
If someone is interested, feel free to email me.
I will ask for no money, I just want my astrology experience to be better and to help our members out.
Keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer, I'm still a beginner and am learning still.
HAIL ZEUS! :D
(If anyone is wondering, yes, I've been verified by HPZM to do this)

This is excellent news! We do need astrologers here now that Lydia has retired.

One suggestion: Please create a ProtonMail account for this. G-Mail is nowhere near as secure. ProtonMail uses zero-access encryption (at least they claim to), which means that they can't read you messages. G-Mail proudly admits that they read your messages. Also, most Zevists here use ProtonMail, and emails are much, much more secure when sent within ProtonMail without going to the outside world. It also cuts the risk by only trusting one provider. Astrology involves a lot of personal information, so security is especially important.

#16
Bone Dust wrote:
Serbon wrote:

From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for ToZ members.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61920&p=277671#p277671
Do you remember this? Scroll to the top and look who posted a copy of that article, and someone had pinned it in the announcements.

That topic was taken down from the announcement section moments after I mentioned it effectively puts Zevism on a relatively small list that can be shared and cross referenced.

Which was a topic posted two weeks after someone allowed more than a few IP loggers to be posted. Here :
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60534&start=50

And here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=59805&start=50

What these have in common with you are the timing of all the posts and the intention behind them, which is the need to gather information.

You'll understand my doubts.

I didn't even know these IP loggers were posted before my article. I can understand your doubts totally.

SerbonEdited
#17
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG wrote:

" post_id=338536 time=1648356304 user_id=346]

Serbon wrote:

Hello everyone!
From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for ToZ members.
If someone is interested, feel free to email me.
I will ask for no money, I just want my astrology experience to be better and to help our members out.
Keep in mind, I'm not a professional astrologer, I'm still a beginner and am learning still.
HAIL ZEUS! :D
(If anyone is wondering, yes, I've been verified by HPZM to do this)

This is excellent news! We do need astrologers here now that Lydia has retired.

One suggestion: Please create a ProtonMail account for this. G-Mail is nowhere near as secure. ProtonMail uses zero-access encryption (at least they claim to), which means that they can't read you messages. G-Mail proudly admits that they read your messages. Also, most Zevists here use ProtonMail, and emails are much, much more secure when sent within ProtonMail without going to the outside world. It also cuts the risk by only trusting one provider. Astrology involves a lot of personal information, so security is especially important.

Protonmail sends all data to swiss agencies. They aren't that secure as they represent themselves.
https://youtu.be/I5vpnIel5lU

#18
jrvan wrote:
Serbon wrote:
jrvan wrote:

You're a rising star, Serbon.
Good luck to you in gaining the experience you seek.

Thank you!

Of course.
By the way, did you like the astrology humor? I meant what I said, but I was also being witty.

Yeah lol

#19
Kavya Shukra wrote:

Serbon gave me the reading and if anyone wants a thorough, detailed analysis of your birth chart, I would personally recommend him. I definitely love the way he is able to break things down and I'm sure with time it grows more and more refined and sharper in accuracy. Thank you so much Serbon.

Thank you

#20
Serbon wrote:
Bone Dust wrote:
Serbon wrote:

From now, I will be doing natal chart readings (fixed stars included) for ToZ members.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61920&p=277671#p277671
Do you remember this? Scroll to the top and look who posted a copy of that article, and someone had pinned it in the announcements.

That topic was taken down from the announcement section moments after I mentioned it effectively puts Zevism on a relatively small list that can be shared and cross referenced.

Which was a topic posted two weeks after someone allowed more than a few IP loggers to be posted. Here :
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60534&start=50

And here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=59805&start=50

What these have in common with you are the timing of all the posts and the intention behind them, which is the need to gather information.

You'll understand my doubts.

I didn't even know these IP loggers were posted before my article. I can understand your doubts totally.

I do know tho that many Zevists here know what my intentions are