Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

SEARCHING for Cyber Security members

Lucifigus

LucifigusActive Translator
#1

We are searching for people with Cyber Security knowledge. Those who are new or adepts in Cyber Security and want to join please reply to this post. Also if you are new and want to help and learn Cyber Security you can join. Im not adept in Cyber Security. If i will be able to help you in your journey in Cyber Security i will help those of you who are new if you will want.

HAIL ZEUS!

Discussion

Shiva666Active Translator
#2

I want to learn and join

Lucius Invictus [NG]
#3
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:

We are searching for people with Cyber Security knowledge. Those who are new or adepts in Cyber Security and want to join please reply to this post. Also if you are new and want to help and learn Cyber Security you can join. Im not adept in Cyber Security. If i will be able to help you in your journey in Cyber Security i will help those of you who are new if you will want.

HAIL ZEUS!

I'm actually preparing to take my COMPTIA A+ Certification, and afterwards I was going to branch off into security.

I'd like to say I am interested for sure!

#4
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:

We are searching for people with Cyber Security knowledge. Those who are new or adepts in Cyber Security and want to join please reply to this post. Also if you are new and want to help and learn Cyber Security you can join. Im not adept in Cyber Security. If i will be able to help you in your journey in Cyber Security i will help those of you who are new if you will want.

HAIL ZEUS!

Hm, perhaps you could elaborate more. It seems this could be an infiltration attempt, especially since you're a new account.

#6

I'm skilled in cybersec and programming for a while now, i want to join.

LucifigusActive Translator
#7
Shiva666 wrote:

I want to learn and join

Great! Welcome! Please contact HP Zevios: [email protected]

HAIL ZEUS!

LucifigusActive Translator
#8
GoldenxChild1 wrote:
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:

We are searching for people with Cyber Security knowledge. Those who are new or adepts in Cyber Security and want to join please reply to this post. Also if you are new and want to help and learn Cyber Security you can join. Im not adept in Cyber Security. If i will be able to help you in your journey in Cyber Security i will help those of you who are new if you will want.

HAIL ZEUS!

I'm actually preparing to take my COMPTIA A+ Certification, and afterwards I was going to branch off into security.

I'd like to say I am interested for sure!

Great! Contact HP Zevios: [email protected]

LucifigusActive Translator
#9
RED DAWN wrote:
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:

We are searching for people with Cyber Security knowledge. Those who are new or adepts in Cyber Security and want to join please reply to this post. Also if you are new and want to help and learn Cyber Security you can join. Im not adept in Cyber Security. If i will be able to help you in your journey in Cyber Security i will help those of you who are new if you will want.

HAIL ZEUS!

Hm, perhaps you could elaborate more. It seems this could be an infiltration attempt, especially since you're a new account.

Hey! No problem if you dont trust me, please contact HP Zevios if you want to join: [email protected]

LucifigusActive Translator
#10
Soul Wings wrote:

Who is we specifically? 🤔

When i said "We" i mean: me + Zevios + 2 other members.

LucifigusActive Translator
#11
ogika666 wrote:

I'm skilled in cybersec and programming for a while now, i want to join.

You are Welcome! :) Contact HP Zevios that you want to join us: [email protected]

LucifigusActive Translator
#12

Those of you who want to join, i recommend that you create a new email account (https://protonmail.com/).

HAIL ZEUS!

Lucius Invictus [NG]
#13
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:
GoldenxChild1 wrote:
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:

We are searching for people with Cyber Security knowledge. Those who are new or adepts in Cyber Security and want to join please reply to this post. Also if you are new and want to help and learn Cyber Security you can join. Im not adept in Cyber Security. If i will be able to help you in your journey in Cyber Security i will help those of you who are new if you will want.

HAIL ZEUS!

I'm actually preparing to take my COMPTIA A+ Certification, and afterwards I was going to branch off into security.

I'd like to say I am interested for sure!

Great! Contact HP Zevios: [email protected]

I don't think I should email cobra unless he said to himself. I'm a little skeptical about your validity no offence.

Shiva666Active Translator
#14
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:

Those of you who want to join, i recommend that you create a new email account (https://protonmail.com/).

HAIL ZEUS!

I am weak in technology. Can you tell me how to create account in protonmail?

LucifigusActive Translator
#15
Shiva666 wrote:
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:

Those of you who want to join, i recommend that you create a new email account (https://protonmail.com/).

HAIL ZEUS!

I am weak in technology. Can you tell me how to create account in protonmail?

First go to this page: https://protonmail.com/
1.Click SIGN UP
2.Click FREE
3.Click SELECT FREE PLAN
4.Choose your Username and Password
5. Type your email address or click on Skip
6.Click Select plan in "Free" option
7.Click "I am human"
8. Wait for few seconds

Your protonmail account has been created :)
I hope it helps.

LucifigusActive Translator
#16
GoldenxChild1 wrote:
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:
GoldenxChild1 wrote:

I'm actually preparing to take my COMPTIA A+ Certification, and afterwards I was going to branch off into security.

I'd like to say I am interested for sure!

Great! Contact HP Zevios: [email protected]

I don't think I should email cobra unless he said to himself. I'm a little skeptical about your validity no offence.

Zevios allowed me to write his email here on this topic so people will contact him. He also told me i should get as many new members as possible.

Shiva666Active Translator
#17
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:
Shiva666 wrote:
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:

Those of you who want to join, i recommend that you create a new email account (https://protonmail.com/).

HAIL ZEUS!

I am weak in technology. Can you tell me how to create account in protonmail?

First go to this page: https://protonmail.com/
1.Click SIGN UP
2.Click FREE
3.Click SELECT FREE PLAN
4.Choose your Username and Password
5. Type your email address or click on Skip
6.Click Select plan in "Free" option
7.Click "I am human"
8. Wait for few seconds

Your protonmail account has been created :)
I hope it helps.

Thank you I am done. I have mailed him . Thank you .

#18
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:

...

Is a minimum of experience necessary, or can you also start from the beginning?

ApolloAbove [SG]
#19
Veritá_666 wrote:
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:

...

Is a minimum of experience necessary, or can you also start from the beginning?

There doesn't seem to be a minimum level, if you are willing to learn and share information then I don't see why not.

LucifigusActive Translator
#20
Veritá_666 wrote:
ToZ Cyber Security wrote:

...

Is a minimum of experience necessary, or can you also start from the beginning?

You can start from beginning. Contact HP Zevios: [email protected]