Hello , I am fairly new to Zevism and I am still doing the 40 day meditations. I know there is a ton of information on this website and I am so thankful for it but I was wondering if there any printable books of some kind that have the ethics and values of Zevism ? I want this mainly to study when I do not have phone service or internet but also and maybe more importantly to pass down to my children in the future. Thanks in advance! HAIL ZEUS!
Discussion
Rebel666 wrote:View source I was wondering if there any printable books of some kind that have the ethics and values of Zevism
Hi! :)
Have you already understood and mastered all the information on this page?
https://templeofzeus.org/Satanic-Ethics.htmlExternal ↗
SeguaceDiSatanas wrote:View source Hi! :)
Have you already understood and mastered all the information on this page?
https://templeofzeus.org/Satanic-Ethics.htmlExternal ↗
No not yet I am still in the process of that .
Rebel666 wrote:View source I want this mainly to study when I do not have phone service or internet but also and maybe more importantly to pass down to my children in the future
There are also a lot of avaiable information to download as pdf:
Rebel666 wrote:View source I know there is a ton of information on this website and I am so thankful
Another thing I forgot to say: this is an excellent guide for studying the website:
https://ancient-forums.com/threads/a-beginners-guide-split-post.95097/
That should have been apparent to me , the fact that I can download the pdf to a usb and I could pass it on to my children that way. Thank you so much for clarifying this though!
High Priest have a ton of sermons on ethics and how to be a proper human and so on. Just read his sermons and you'll encounter all the information and wisdom you need.
