Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Retiring From Astrology - Issuing Refunds

High Priestess Lydia Coventina

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#1

It has been an honor to be an astrologer for my fellow Zevists these past 6 or so years. However, I am now retiring.

I will be issuing refunds when I am able to so. I might send some in cryptocurrency, but for now, all are being sent through paypal.

I will contact each person when I am able to, and go over how it will be done. No one will be forgotten, so don't worry, but I will not be contacting everyone immediately, only as I am able to issue refunds. (To those of you who know people waiting on readings from me, please send them this post so they know.)

I will be keeping my website domain name so nobody can impersonate me, and just so you are aware, there are two other Lydia's online who do astrology, neither of them are me (nor are they Zevism) so don't order from them thinking it's me. It's just a strange coincidence. There is no way I would do astrology for non-Zevism and not people here.

As well, with me retiring, I will be able to have much more freedom to be active in these forums, helping out and posting more.

And hopefully my retiring officially will inspire those who are meant to be astrologers, to step up. The only reason I became an astrologer was because HPS Pythia stopped doing astrology for us. But it is not my life path, hence my retirement from it.

For those of you whose charts I have completed over the years, I have truly enjoyed being of service to you. Seeing so many charts of strong Zevist souls has given me more and more optimism and hope for our future here on Earth :)

Discussion

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#22
Eagle Bearer 666 wrote:
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=337970 time=1648206833 user_id=57]
I jumped the gun when I wrote about that, so far my refunds are being done through paypal. I don't know much about crypto yet, so I can't give any advice.

...
PS. And thanks for the "jump the gun" expression lol, didn't know that one.. useful for correcting Sermon translations in Italian. ;)

HAIL ZEUS FOREVER! HAIL QUEEN ASTARTE!

Lol, sometimes I just automatically use the expressions I am used to, without writing in bland english for the non-native english speakers. It causes some confusion at times though.

Eagle Bearer 666
#23
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=338566 time=1648366015 user_id=57]
Lol, sometimes I just automatically use the expressions I am used to, without writing in bland english for the non-native english speakers. It causes some confusion at times though.

No worries at all :P it was actually helpful as many times when I correct HP Zevios's Sermons translation there are plenty of American expressions one can't possibly be familiar with unless they live somewhere they're more used.. it's baffling at first but every language has got their ways to say something, so as long as it makes sense in the end and more people can read them, no problem. ;)

HAIL ZEUS FOREVER! HAIL QUEEN ASTARTE!

One Wire Phenomenon
#24

Lydia i just want you if you will to put the money you owe me into the ToZ account.

Don't send it back to me just pay it to ToZ is what i mean thank you.

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#25
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

Lydia i just want you if you will to put the money you owe me into the ToZ account.

Don't send it back to me just pay it to ToZ is what i mean thank you.

I will do that, I've noted it in my notebook of refunds. Thank you for supporting the ToZ :)

One Wire Phenomenon
#26
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=339425 time=1648557444 user_id=57]

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:

Lydia i just want you if you will to put the money you owe me into the ToZ account.

Don't send it back to me just pay it to ToZ is what i mean thank you.

I will do that, I've noted it in my notebook of refunds. Thank you for supporting the ToZ :)

Ok thank you. I will always help where i can but don't expect me to be nice all the time. If i get angry or throw a tantrum its because there is a reason.

#27
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=308458 time=1640265898 user_id=57]
For those of you whose charts I have completed over the years, I have truly enjoyed being of service to you. Seeing so many charts of strong Satanic souls has given me more and more optimism and hope for our future here on Earth :)

That is too bad for me that you are retired now. I am often pressed for money, why I never purchased a reading when I could.

My only wish is if you could confirm, with a simple yes-or-no, that my birth chart is indicative of being a Zevist. Like I know and feel I am for sure, I just need confirmation from someone with more astrological expertise than myself. Could I e-mail or message you my chart? It is okay if you rather not, I can respect that. (No need for interpretations, just yes or no.)

Thank you for all of your efforts as an official ToZ astrologer. I hope I someday have the dedicated motivation to follow through with teaching more about astrology here, myself. For me, astrology is more of a personal journey and a hobby I am good at.

I miss your owl avatar, by the way. Had a very strong confidence vibe, but the Hermit is a great Tarot card.

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#28
DreamWeaver wrote:
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=308458 time=1640265898 user_id=57]
For those of you whose charts I have completed over the years, I have truly enjoyed being of service to you. Seeing so many charts of strong Satanic souls has given me more and more optimism and hope for our future here on Earth :)

That is too bad for me that you are retired now. I am often pressed for money, why I never purchased a reading when I could.

My only wish is if you could confirm, with a simple yes-or-no, that my birth chart is indicative of being a Zevist. Like I know and feel I am for sure, I just need confirmation from someone with more astrological expertise than myself. Could I e-mail or message you my chart? It is okay if you rather not, I can respect that. (No need for interpretations, just yes or no.)

Thank you for all of your efforts as an official ToZ astrologer. I hope I someday have the dedicated motivation to follow through with teaching more about astrology here, myself. For me, astrology is more of a personal journey and a hobby I am good at.

I miss your owl avatar, by the way. Had a very strong confidence vibe, but the Hermit is a great Tarot card.

If you feel you are a Zevist and you've done the dedication, then you are :) And we are all types of people, so it does not always show clearly or not in a chart.

Thanks, I also miss my owl avatar, but I can't get it back. I had scaled it down to fit the requirements here on my previous computer and I can't do it on my current OS, and I did not have it saved. But the Hermit suits me for now, I'll change it when I feel it no longer does.

Your profile picture is very nice too.

Siatris Ioholo
#29
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=379670 time=1659883198 user_id=57]

DreamWeaver wrote:
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=308458 time=1640265898 user_id=57]
For those of you whose charts I have completed over the years, I have truly enjoyed being of service to you. Seeing so many charts of strong Satanic souls has given me more and more optimism and hope for our future here on Earth :)

That is too bad for me that you are retired now. I am often pressed for money, why I never purchased a reading when I could.

My only wish is if you could confirm, with a simple yes-or-no, that my birth chart is indicative of being a Zevist. Like I know and feel I am for sure, I just need confirmation from someone with more astrological expertise than myself. Could I e-mail or message you my chart? It is okay if you rather not, I can respect that. (No need for interpretations, just yes or no.)

Thank you for all of your efforts as an official ToZ astrologer. I hope I someday have the dedicated motivation to follow through with teaching more about astrology here, myself. For me, astrology is more of a personal journey and a hobby I am good at.

I miss your owl avatar, by the way. Had a very strong confidence vibe, but the Hermit is a great Tarot card.

If you feel you are a Zevist and you've done the dedication, then you are :) And we are all types of people, so it does not always show clearly or not in a chart.

Thanks, I also miss my owl avatar, but I can't get it back. I had scaled it down to fit the requirements here on my previous computer and I can't do it on my current OS, and I did not have it saved. But the Hermit suits me for now, I'll change it when I feel it no longer does.

Your profile picture is very nice too.

I believe (?) this was your previous profile picture with the original dimensions:

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#30
Siatris Ioholo wrote:

I believe (?) this was your previous profile picture with the original dimensions:

Thank you, another Zevist emailed it to me so I changed it :)

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#31
Shadowcat wrote:

Yes, you can Lydia! Here is a surprise for you :). For some reason, this was saved along with some other avatars from the forums with backups in the past and I remembered I had it and when I saw this post I went looking for it.

I included "the original owl" which is the original size image for you, as well as the "avatar size owl" that you can use for your profile pic again that is scaled to the forum's requirements :). I see you tried to do it here and it looks a bit stretched hehe.

Here you go :3 https://mega.nz/folder/KCx0WRhS#VqPd0vzhwFhklVcNnZujWA

Thanks, another Zevist did it for me. I'm just happy to be a blue owl again!

#32
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=379811 time=1659941627 user_id=57]
Thanks, another Zevism did it for me. I'm just happy to be a blue owl again!

The blue owl always staring into my soul... :mrgreen: And Lilith's animal is an owl. So cool.

Fun fact: the midpoint of my asteroid Lucifer (1930) and my Black Moon Lilith (h13) is exact conjunct my Mars in 8th. Satan/Lucifer and Lilith have always had my respect, even when I was "Christian."

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#33

I'm bumping this, as there are some members that I cannot get ahold of for refunds (mailer daemon, no reply, etc).

If you have not heard from me, email to my protonmail account (in OP above). Refunds are currently still through paypal. It would be helpful if you can include the approximate date of the order if not the actual transaction number itself, so I can find and verify it quicker.

Also... yes, I avoided emails for a while. I did way too much astrology over the course of 5 years, with no real breaks. I burned myself out. I had a bad transit, too. I'm better than ever now though :)

hailourtruegod
#34
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=414586 time=1674134904 user_id=57]
I'm bumping this, as there are some members that I cannot get ahold of for refunds (mailer daemon, no reply, etc).

If you have not heard from me, email to my protonmail account (in OP above). Refunds are currently still through paypal. It would be helpful if you can include the approximate date of the order if not the actual transaction number itself, so I can find and verify it quicker.

Also... yes, I avoided emails for a while. I did way too much astrology over the course of 5 years, with no real breaks. I burned myself out. I had a bad transit, too. I'm better than ever now though :)

Took me a while to actually look thru my old email to find it but luckily I still have the number. Also I have to make a new proton address. It's not a big deal so I haven't really pushed myself to let you know plus I don't want the refund for myself. I'll let you know what I do wish for you to do with the money in an email along with the order number. Thanks for the reminder and want to say the readings I did get at least were superb, detailed and have been of extreme help. Thank you again :)

#35
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=414586 time=1674134904 user_id=57]

I'm not seeing your proton email address. Can you post it again, please?

Power of Justice [SG]
#36
hailourtruegod wrote:
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=414586 time=1674134904 user_id=57]

I'm not seeing your proton email address. Can you post it again, please?

[ email redacted ]

#37
Powerofjustice wrote:

[ email redacted ]

Thank you :)