Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Request for Assistance

Head Guardian Sophiles Phylax

Head Guardian Sophiles Phylax
#1

A major ToZ project is under construction, yet before it can even be announced, it must reach decent standards. Unfortunately, efforts have slowed, and this is not a one or two person project.

I am looking for people who exhibit at least some of the following
-Able to comprehend and summarize information
-Able to format, organize, or categorize
-Able to follow formatting instructions or general guidelines
-Able to work independently in cases where guidelines can not be created (or at least ask for individual help)
-Has a general understanding of ToZ knowledge, or ability to reference such when needed
-Able to analyze and rearrange text to into an appealing format.

If there are enough people helping, then this is something that may require perhaps 30-45 minutes of effort, every 1-2 days.

If you are interested, email me at the address linked to my profile. Please reply to this thread if you have done so. Thanks.

Discussion

Head Guardian Sophiles Phylax
#3

bump 1

The Alchemist7 [SG]
#4
Blitzkreig [JG wrote:

" post_id=385873 time=1662122266 user_id=21286]
If you are interested, email me at the address linked to my profile. Please reply to this thread if you have done so. Thanks.

I emailed you

#6
Blitzkreig [JG wrote:

" post_id=385873 time=1662122266 user_id=21286]
....

What happened, did people get cold feet and run off? :lol:

I'm willing to help, if I can. I've emailed you.

Head Guardian Sophiles Phylax
#8
Invictus wrote:

What happened, did people get cold feet and run off? :lol:

I'm willing to help, if I can. I've emailed you.

The work may be too monotonous for some people, but it is the type of situation where this project literally has to get done, and not in 5 years or something.

Thank you to those who have responded thus far.

laurentumActive Translator
#9
Blitzkreig [JG wrote:

" post_id=385873 time=1662122266 user_id=21286]
A major ToZ project is under construction, yet before it can even be announced, it must reach decent standards. Unfortunately, efforts have slowed, and this is not a one or two person project.
....
If you are interested, email me at the address linked to my profile. Please reply to this thread if you have done so. Thanks.

Sent an email!

#10
Blitzkreig [JG wrote:

" post_id=385873 time=1662122266 user_id=21286]
A major ToZ project is under construction, yet before it can even be announced, it must reach decent standards. Unfortunately, efforts have slowed, and this is not a one or two person project.

I am looking for people who exhibit at least some of the following
-Able to comprehend and summarize information
-Able to format, organize, or categorize
-Able to follow formatting instructions or general guidelines
-Able to work independently in cases where guidelines can not be created (or at least ask for individual help)
-Has a general understanding of ToZ knowledge, or ability to reference such when needed
-Able to analyze and rearrange text to into an appealing format.

If there are enough people helping, then this is something that may require perhaps 30-45 minutes of effort, every 1-2 days.

If you are interested, email me at the address linked to my profile. Please reply to this thread if you have done so. Thanks.

Happy to look into helping
(.) (.)
/
\___/

Head Guardian Sophiles Phylax
#12

Bump:
Major formatting work is ongoing. Tutorials are available. Any help is appreciated, due to the scope and importance of the project.

#13

Comprehend and summarize information [~9/10]
- currently working on my own multilingual compendium for divination from ToZ Astrology, I Ching, Tarot and other several books recommended here or on ToZ Library.

Able to format, organize, or categorize [7-8/10]
Able to follow formatting instructions or general guidelines [yes]
Able to work independently in cases where guidelines can not be created (or at least ask for individual help) [yes]

Has a general understanding of ToZ knowledge, or ability to reference such when needed
-I have been studying the ToZ Website since 2018, as well as the 666 Black Sun, Exposing Kabbalah/Islam/Christianity since 2020 and spend most of my time around it.

Able to analyze and rearrange text to into an appealing format.
I am able to do this pretty well, depending on the environment. I used to run numerous communities where markdown made the difference between 50 members or 1000 and also spent a bit of time playing around propaganda/activism design.

If you need me, you can find me here: [ email redacted ]

Head Guardian Sophiles Phylax
#14
Corax 4 Dracon wrote:

...

I just sent you an email. Thanks.

#18
Blitzkreig [JG wrote:

" post_id=404400 time=1670418326 user_id=21286]

I've sent an email.

Head Guardian Sophiles Phylax
#19

bump 2

Thanks to those who have reached out.

Flamma BellumActive Helper
#20
Blitzkreig [JG wrote:

" post_id=385873 time=1662122266 user_id=21286]
A major ToZ project is under construction, yet before it can even be announced, it must reach decent standards. Unfortunately, efforts have slowed, and this is not a one or two person project.

I am looking for people who exhibit at least some of the following
-Able to comprehend and summarize information
-Able to format, organize, or categorize
-Able to follow formatting instructions or general guidelines
-Able to work independently in cases where guidelines can not be created (or at least ask for individual help)
-Has a general understanding of ToZ knowledge, or ability to reference such when needed
-Able to analyze and rearrange text to into an appealing format.

If there are enough people helping, then this is something that may require perhaps 30-45 minutes of effort, every 1-2 days.

If you are interested, email me at the address linked to my profile. Please reply to this thread if you have done so. Thanks.

Emailed.