Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Real talk... What does this path teach about how to have sex appeal?

Lunar Dance 666

Lunar Dance 666
#1
Primal wrote:

...

Funnily enough, men who are just very socially adept generally just advise people to just be themselves, even though many prodigious readers of self-help books will tell you that is the absolute worst advice anyone can give any man.
...

Actually that is great advice because you cannot build a solid relationship upon a lie plus lieing to yourself even would damage yourself in the progress.

Personally Id say start with learning your own astrology and find out any issues on the field you might have.
Then work to get rid of the negative and then do a working to attract a proper partner suited to *you*.

Also bars are generally not the place to pick someone up for a long term relationship.

Discussion

WotanwarriorActive Translator
#21
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:

Mhm I did read some of your posts. You mentioned you wanted to only have a relationship with a Zevism before.

Yes, totally, that is a very important requirement for me and I have already explained the reasons.

Ye.. I have been thinking about what I require of my partner but the gros of the people don't even come close and I tend to take things to heart quite a bit.. Any regular person just won't do.

If you have read my posts talking about it you will also know that I am of the opinion that a relationship can last more than one present life and even come from many lives ago, this shows how serious it is for me.
A non-spiritual person is incapable of understanding things like that.

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#22

Guys, I recommend you continue in private via emails, and perhaps even over Voip, a thing usually advised against (but not in this case!)

WotanwarriorActive Translator
#23

Yeah, Henu is right, if you want to ask me more about it or talk further you can send me a message to my protonmail account.
Wotan_warrior @ protonmail .com

The Voip thing is not possible: apart from the fact that it is not safe I don't have a Smartphone and for security reasons the webcam of my PC is not operative.

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#24
Wotanwarrior wrote:

Yeah, Henu is right, if you want to ask me more about it or talk further you can send me a message to my protonmail account.
Wotan_warrior @ protonmail .com

The Voip thing is not possible: apart from the fact that it is not safe I don't have a Smartphone and for security reasons the webcam of my PC is not operative.

VoIP stands for voice over IP. Skype is a popular example of VoIP software, and Mumble is another example mainly used by gamers. So you do not need a camera or a smart phone. Simply a microphone and corresponding computer software. In any case, stay safe and good luck.

Lunar Dance 666
#25
Wotanwarrior wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:

Yes, totally, that is a very important requirement for me and I have already explained the reasons.

Ye.. I have been thinking about what I require of my partner but the gros of the people don't even come close and I tend to take things to heart quite a bit.. Any regular person just won't do.

If you have read my posts talking about it you will also know that I am of the opinion that a relationship can last more than one present life and even come from many lives ago, this shows how serious it is for me.
A non-spiritual person is incapable of understanding things like that.

I send you an email. I dont think we'll talk much anyway but some things are better off in private.