Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Real talk... What does this path teach about how to have sex appeal?

Lunar Dance 666

Lunar Dance 666
#1
Primal wrote:

...

Funnily enough, men who are just very socially adept generally just advise people to just be themselves, even though many prodigious readers of self-help books will tell you that is the absolute worst advice anyone can give any man.
...

Actually that is great advice because you cannot build a solid relationship upon a lie plus lieing to yourself even would damage yourself in the progress.

Personally Id say start with learning your own astrology and find out any issues on the field you might have.
Then work to get rid of the negative and then do a working to attract a proper partner suited to *you*.

Also bars are generally not the place to pick someone up for a long term relationship.

Discussion

WotanwarriorActive Translator
#2

It's something that I've lost my interest years ago, mostly because I'm not interested in having a non-Zevism partner, and I refuse to share my life with someone non-spiritual with goals and perspectives opposite to my own.

#3

Being a young male in the west, of any race, is a particularly difficult time right now.
Gender relations are quite possibly the worst they've ever been on the planet.

The only thing that's worked for me with women was mental hygiene. I wasn't really fully onboard ToZ yet and the best occultism I knew to apply was Neville Godard's teachings. I basically just refused all negative thoughts and self pitty while keeping up with void meditation (done this a long while) and swearing off all forms of online dating.

Eventually it was just my time and Satan blessed me with a girlfriend who I was able to get to dedicate.

You are a lot more equipped than I was. How much longer is it until you can move to some coastal city?

Novice Priest Karnonnos
#4
Primal wrote:

I'm a bit embarrassed to bring up the topic because it signals other men in this forum that I may be someone who is incompetent in attracting a romantic partner. In a way, I am. It's kind of complicated, but I do have had some success with women at an earlier point in my life... When I was an atheist... Christianity held me back and gave me nothing in this aspect of my life.

But with Zevism, what is your overall advice?

I have other endeavors in my life that are keeping me busy, but I do go to bars (alone) every now and then. I just don't have much time to socialize outside of my college classroom nowadays. And I also abandoned many of my loser friends.

Although people have their own individual opinions on this thing, there are thematic consistencies in their ideas and advice which is tied to what type of subculture they belong to. Bodybuilders, for instance, think almost like a true silverback gorilla in the sense that they'd tell you to completely abandon the "bullshit" advice you learn from self-help gurus and just figure out a way to be successful in life. Women will naturally spot a successful man and cling to him.

I've met men who were very good-looking who went out of their way to tell me that the secret to a woman's heart is to have six-pack abs. Introverts generally advise me to open up a Bumble account.

High school boys are all about figuring out any way to be popular in their tiny high school of 500 students. Like tribesmen mentality.

Funnily enough, men who are just very socially adept generally just advise people to just be themselves, even though many prodigious readers of self-help books will tell you that is the absolute worst advice anyone can give any man.

Personally, me, when I was young, what worked for me was sophisticated conversation. Women really can't match me in that department so it was easy for me to shine when me and her/them are in a more tame setting where we can actually talk about stuff. But that was the past. The best case scenarios I got from those was an intimate night, and that's it. They'd move on and I'd move on.

Married men tend to see things in a way where you have to treat the lady like a princess... Which I think is really garbage advice, honestly.

What do you folks got?

Here is some advice. Do not isolate yourself from others for a start, do what worked for you before. Just cut out all the mindgames and useless rubbish outside the ToZ tied to these subcultures telling you to fixate on highly distorted ideas tied to present day trendy phenomena. If you pay too much attention to others specific ideas of this nonsense you will be romantically and mentally crippled. Crabs in a barrel bullshit is designed to benefit the reptile holding the bait.

Go with someone who is compatible with you on an Astrological and racial level and zone in on them.

Some women want to be treated like princesses and queens, others find it revolting. Nothing wrong with that. That's just natural variation.

WotanwarriorActive Translator
#5

I was also thinking that just because I don't want to have a non-Zevism partner, doesn't mean I have to stagnate and deny improving my physique and my personal life.

Lunar Dance 666
#6
Wotanwarrior wrote:

I was also thinking that just because I don't want to have a non-Zevism partner, doesn't mean I have to stagnate and deny improving my physique and my personal life.

Mhm. Feeling good and having a good personal life is important. Im just curious, what continent are you on? You dont have to answer. it is up to you.

WotanwarriorActive Translator
#7
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:

I was also thinking that just because I don't want to have a non-Zevism partner, doesn't mean I have to stagnate and deny improving my physique and my personal life.

Mhm. Feeling good and having a good personal life is important. Im just curious, what continent are you on? You dont have to answer. it is up to you.

Continent? Europe, in particular https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79551

Lunar Dance 666
#8
Wotanwarrior wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:

I was also thinking that just because I don't want to have a non-Zevism partner, doesn't mean I have to stagnate and deny improving my physique and my personal life.

Mhm. Feeling good and having a good personal life is important. Im just curious, what continent are you on? You dont have to answer. it is up to you.

Continent? Europe, in particular https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79551

Closer by than that I thought.
Like you I dont want to commit to a relationship with a degen ..

Flamma BellumActive Helper
#9

Best is to be involved into life with all your being, to be able to be best you can. When you are really into yoga, work on chakras, keep energy high, continuously adjusting and controlling yourself, advancing, women goes to you like to a women magnet.

Most powerful that I tried and have got success is to program your aura to attract perfect partner, works very good, had too much success on day 1 continuously… 😄

WotanwarriorActive Translator
#10
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:

Mhm. Feeling good and having a good personal life is important. Im just curious, what continent are you on? You dont have to answer. it is up to you.

Continent? Europe, in particular https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79551

Closer by than that I thought.
Like you I dont want to commit to a relationship with a degen ..

Especially because after a certain age you are looking for someone to share your life with, for a relationship to work you can't be lying or hiding things.
And if spiritual advancement and work as a Zevist is very important, that makes it incompatible for me to have a non-spiritual partner.

#11

I believe I remember Pythia talking about how sex appeal is part of Charisma and this surprised me greatly.

Sex appeal is mainly to initially attract tho... to keep a partner [romance] you have to be pretty damn good at communicating, usually you have to be mature and you have to fully want to do it. You will see the ugly side of love and this is where most people falter.
I guess keeping in shape and keeping your mind sharp like the others have said is great advice because it shows people you give half a shit about yourself AND your attractiveness to your partner.
I suggest making more female friends [completely platonic] in your life to understand deeper connections with women.

Also...

Aquarius wrote:

Since I wasn't the kind of guy who went out often, and when I did there was no common interaction with women I had to just do the cold approach thing, the little amounts of times I did I always scored, that method gained me a happy long term relationship with a beautiful girl.

Congrats Aquarius!

Voice of Enki [NG]
#12
Wotanwarrior wrote:

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:

Don't just beat around the bush you two ;)

Maybe have a look at your synastry

AquariusActive Helper
#13
Soul Wings wrote:

I believe I remember Pythia talking about how sex appeal is part of Charisma and this surprised me greatly.

Sex appeal is mainly to initially attract tho... to keep a partner [romance] you have to be pretty damn good at communicating, usually you have to be mature and you have to fully want to do it. You will see the ugly side of love and this is where most people falter.
I guess keeping in shape and keeping your mind sharp like the others have said is great advice because it shows people you give half a shit about yourself AND your attractiveness to your partner.
I suggest making more female friends [completely platonic] in your life to understand deeper connections with women.

Also...

Aquarius wrote:

Since I wasn't the kind of guy who went out often, and when I did there was no common interaction with women I had to just do the cold approach thing, the little amounts of times I did I always scored, that method gained me a happy long term relationship with a beautiful girl.

Congrats Aquarius!

Thanks! :D

Lunar Dance 666
#14
VoiceofEnki wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:

Don't just beat around the bush you two ;)

Maybe have a look at your synastry

Ive never really talked to wotan before VoE ..

WotanwarriorActive Translator
#15
VoiceofEnki wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:

Don't just beat around the bush you two ;)

Maybe have a look at your synastry

We had never spoken before, or exchanged a single post.

Lunar Dance 666
#16
Wotanwarrior wrote:
VoiceofEnki wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:

Don't just beat around the bush you two ;)

Maybe have a look at your synastry

We had never spoken before, or exchanged a single post.

Mhm I did read some of your posts. You mentioned you wanted to only have a relationship with a Zevist before.

Endsieg_Enjoyer
#17
VoiceofEnki wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:

Don't just beat around the bush you two ;)

Maybe have a look at your synastry

Lol I thought the same thing, but you pushed it too soon now it's too akward for either of them to take further action. Oh well...

Ave Astarte!

WotanwarriorActive Translator
#18
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:
VoiceofEnki wrote:

Don't just beat around the bush you two ;)

Maybe have a look at your synastry

We had never spoken before, or exchanged a single post.

Mhm I did read some of your posts. You mentioned you wanted to only have a relationship with a Zevism before.

Yes, totally, that is a very important requirement for me and I have already explained the reasons.

#19

The short answer is: chick like guys who are really good at something. Want more sex appeal? Be really good at something... anything.

Lunar Dance 666
#20
Wotanwarrior wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:

We had never spoken before, or exchanged a single post.

Mhm I did read some of your posts. You mentioned you wanted to only have a relationship with a Zevism before.

Yes, totally, that is a very important requirement for me and I have already explained the reasons.

Ye.. I have been thinking about what I require of my partner but the gros of the people don't even come close and I tend to take things to heart quite a bit.. Any regular person just won't do.