Greetings,
It's my second post here. I think I have dedicated myself to Zevism mentally, Now how do I do the dedication ritual??
Also the links of Physical Hatha yoga and Kundalini yoga leads me to a website but I see no contents there, (sometimes I can't even access). I need those files within today because I'm preparing a document of 40 days training program removing the names of Demons and terminologies which might cause suspicion. I need to edit the program today because tomorrow I'll get it printed (bcuz I won't have internet access) pls help.
Also is there any Demon whose name is pronounced as "Joan" ?
Also if there is any sermon for new members please tell me cause I need to do everything required and I have only 1 day left..
Discussion
NitrateOsfatate666 wrote: *Note: Most of the writings on this website have been copyrighted. The author grants permission to print these for personal study as long as they are not altered.* This means that you shall ask for HP Zevios 666's permission to edit the PDFs. And why would you change something there, in my opinion the program is very detailed and nothing is raising suspicions, as only advanced Zevists are using it.
HAIL ZEUS FOREVER and I hope I helped you
He would be editing because he is in hostile territory (Islam) and he is going to be around people.
taylorswift wrote: ...
Not worth the risk. If you insist, look up info you need yourself as this is potentially very big danger for you to carry such material in person.
Henu the Great wrote: NitrateOsfatate666 wrote: *Note: Most of the writings on this website have been copyrighted. The author grants permission to print these for personal study as long as they are not altered.* This means that you shall ask for HP Zevios 666's permission to edit the PDFs. And why would you change something there, in my opinion the program is very detailed and nothing is raising suspicions, as only advanced Zevists are using it.
HAIL ZEUS FOREVER and I hope I helped you
He would be editing because he is in hostile territory (Islam) and he is going to be around people.
taylorswift wrote: ...
Not worth the risk. If you insist, look up info you need yourself as this is potentially very big danger for you to carry such material in person.
Thank you so much for replying on behalf of me.
Henu the Great wrote: NitrateOsfatate666 wrote: *Note: Most of the writings on this website have been copyrighted. The author grants permission to print these for personal study as long as they are not altered.* This means that you shall ask for HP Zevios 666's permission to edit the PDFs. And why would you change something there, in my opinion the program is very detailed and nothing is raising suspicions, as only advanced Zevists are using it.
HAIL ZEUS FOREVER and I hope I helped you
He would be editing because he is in hostile territory (Islam) and he is going to be around people.
taylorswift wrote: ...
Not worth the risk. If you insist, look up info you need yourself as this is potentially very big danger for you to carry such material in person.
Thank you so much for replying on behalf of me.
