Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Re: i need help or good helper

mayil

#1

I want to know about chakras and aura meditation.. I download pdf from our website its nme 40day meditation.... I can't how we can activated chakras in just 4o days.. My help is.. I need good master who can reply in gmail or any if he help me... Plz anyone help me.. I already post two times to help

Discussion

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#2
fakeworld wrote:

I want to know about chakras and aura meditation.. I download pdf from our website its nme 40day meditation.... I can't how we can activated chakras in just 4o days.. My help is.. I need good master who can reply in gmail or any if he help me... Plz anyone help me.. I already post two times to help

It would be best if you went through all of templeofzeus.org and quite a bit of sermons which can be found on the same site. By doing so you will learn a lot.

The 40-day program is designed to be an entry point for meditation and the first establishment of a habit of practicing meditation and yoga. After completing it you have only begun, as all of it will keep on going for the rest of your life if you are serious about all of this.

Also, any questions are best asked and answered here.

#3
Henu the Great wrote:
fakeworld wrote:

I want to know about chakras and aura meditation.. I download pdf from our website its nme 40day meditation.... I can't how we can activated chakras in just 4o days.. My help is.. I need good master who can reply in gmail or any if he help me... Plz anyone help me.. I already post two times to help

It would be best if you went through all of templeofzeus.org and quite a bit of sermons which can be found on the same site. By doing so you will learn a lot.

The 40-day program is designed to be an entry point for meditation and the first establishment of a habit of practicing meditation and yoga. After completing it you have only begun, as all of it will keep on going for the rest of your life if you are serious about all of this.

Also, any questions are best asked and answered here.

ok bro very tq for reply... If u can msg me in gmail?... I can't know y know one came to private msg!! I can't know about forums.. [ email redacted ]

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#4
fakeworld wrote:

ok bro very tq for reply... If u can msg me in gmail?... I can't know y know one came to private msg!! I can't know about forums.. [ email redacted ]

I suggest that you use deepl online translatorExternal ↗ because now it's hard to tell exactly what you are saying.

Aside from that, I will not contact you privately because this platform serves the purpose of communication plus others can learn from reading posts. If your issue is something private you can leave personally identifiable information out of the question.

#5
Henu the Great wrote:
fakeworld wrote:

ok bro very tq for reply... If u can msg me in gmail?... I can't know y know one came to private msg!! I can't know about forums.. [ email redacted ]

I suggest that you use deepl online translatorExternal ↗ because now it's hard to tell exactly what you are saying.

Aside from that, I will not contact you privately because this platform serves the purpose of communication plus others can learn from reading posts. If your issue is something private you can leave personally identifiable information out of the question.

Sorry... Anywave very tq..... Tq for translater

Ol argedco luciftiasActive Helper
#6

Read the website https://templeofzeus.org/

All of your questions are already answered.

fuoco blu 666Active Translator
#7
fakeworld wrote:

I want to know about chakras and aura meditation.. I download pdf from our website its nme 40day meditation.... I can't how we can activated chakras in just 4o days.. My help is.. I need good master who can reply in gmail or any if he help me... Plz anyone help me.. I already post two times to help

Read here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20457

#8
fuoco blu 666 wrote:
fakeworld wrote:

I want to know about chakras and aura meditation.. I download pdf from our website its nme 40day meditation.... I can't how we can activated chakras in just 4o days.. My help is.. I need good master who can reply in gmail or any if he help me... Plz anyone help me.. I already post two times to help

tq very much frd

Read here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20457