Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Questions

Daniele86

#1

Hello my name is Daniele I'm from Europe and I'm studying to become a journalist, I'm also a bit of an history fanatic I love to research ancient things including religions and I would like to pose a few questions for the leading priest to answer, is (Zevios Metathronos) the leader of this group? if I'm allowed , I'm not here to mock you or waste your time I'm just a curious soul and I love to gather knowledge and ToZ is quite something I delved a bit into the website you have some extremely interesting topics about the conspiracy to destroy ancient knowledge by the Cristians I must say the evidence is overwhelmingly convincing but I have a few questions if I may I don't mean to offend you beliefs I'm just being sincere, should I post my questions here or in a private message addressed at hoded cobra? Thank you.

Discussion

Head Guardian Sophiles Phylax
#2
Daniele86 wrote:

...

Please post your questions here and others will do their best to answer. You can also read through HP Zevios Metathronos's profile for other information. However, generally he and other long-term members are pretty busy. So it is best to get answers from others if you have general questions.

Most of your questions have likely already been answered, so it is just a matter of finding the answer within the ToZ Sites or other resources.

#3

I forgot to add this last question to the list

#6 as a Zevist what do you expect will happen when you die?

#4
Daniele86 wrote:

Hello my name is Daniele I'm from Europe and I'm studying to become a journalist

Your name sounds Italian. If you are Italian, you can ask your questions in the Italian forum too.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=6

Daniele86 wrote:

I have a few questions if I may I don't mean to offend you beliefs I'm just being sincere, should I post my questions here or in a private message addressed at hoded cobra?

You can do either of these, ask your questions here or email HP Zevios privately, his email is [email protected]

#5

My father was Italian my mother Portuguese and great grand parents on mother side were Irish, thank you for your honest answer, I will reflect on it and if I have further questions I will ask thank you

#6
Daniele86 wrote:

why not make a more literal /physical manifestation?

Just want to add to my previous reply about technology that not all technology is useless for advanced beings. In crashed UFOs there have been found headbands which amplify the mind's power, and that the extraterrestrials in them obviously were steering the UFO using the powers of the minds and not any physical mechanism or fuel. So this sort of technology that amplifies your mind's powers is common among advanced beings, so the Gods might have many devices and tools to amplify their mental powers. But all weapons for fighting are totally useless for them, no matter how advanced they are.

#7
Daniele86 wrote:

Acording Temple of Zeus how did the universe came into being?

The Gods are silent on this matter, but they have refuted both the Abrahamic creation by a higher being and the big bang of mainstream science. Which means the universe either existed forever or dies and reincarnates by itself as in Theosophy and Eastern religions.

Daniele86 wrote:

And what about Satan how did he came into being?

Born from his parents like we are.