Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Question

Hail Satan 666

#1

Do you heal faster as your bioelectrical energy gets stronger?
I have found that I heal much faster since I became a Zevist (HAIL ZEUS) and started power meditation does this have to do with my bio energy?

Discussion

#2
HAIL ZEUS 666 wrote:

Do you heal faster as your bioelectrical energy gets stronger?
I have found that I heal much faster since I became a Zevist (HAIL ZEUS) and started power meditation does this have to do with my bio energy?

Yes. And I believe that. Of course, I don't mean that when you throw yourself in front of a car, you heal instantly. I mean minor injuries

Head Guardian Sophiles Phylax
#3
HAIL ZEUS 666 wrote:

Do you heal faster as your bioelectrical energy gets stronger?
I have found that I heal much faster since I became a Zevist (HAIL ZEUS) and started power meditation does this have to do with my bio energy?

Yes, definitely. There is a bit of latency between astral energy changing into physical energy, which then forms into denser physical matter. However, more energy always equals more healing. Yoga, of course, has both direct physical and spiritual benefits, which makes it very very useful.

As one advances, they will start to develop both the willpower, understanding, and intiution to care for themselves with the right lifestyle behaviors as well. One can also do a sun working to bolster their health as well.