Hi, I hope you are all doing well.
Thank you for putting these rituals together HP HC, I’m just looking to ask if these power rituals can be done with no wait time in between or should there be a wait time in between?
Hi, I hope you are all doing well.
Thank you for putting these rituals together HP HC, I’m just looking to ask if these power rituals can be done with no wait time in between or should there be a wait time in between?
If you have done the meditation on the Sigils as stated, you can rapid fire one after another, yes! This will connect even more and build up.
NakedPluto [JG] wrote:View source If you have done the meditation on the Sigils as stated, you can rapid fire one after another, yes! This will connect even more and build up.
So we can do multiple different Power Rituals with no waiting time in between after finishing meditating on the Gods Sigils? Are you sure? Even if the Power Ritual is to the same God/Goddess?
Divine666 wrote:View source So we can do multiple different Power Rituals with no waiting time in between after finishing meditating on the Gods Sigils? Are you sure? Even if the Power Ritual is to the same God/Goddess?
Bump!
Thersthara666 wrote:View source Bump!
Yes.
I think HPZM recently stated its better to space the rituals out throughout the day and that you shouldn't exceed three most of the time, that being said rapid fire doing them is also fine its just not perfectly ideal compared to spreading them out.
WoadWarrior wrote:View source I think HPZM recently stated its better to space the rituals out throughout the day and that you shouldn't exceed three most of the time, that being said rapid fire doing them is also fine its just not perfectly ideal compared to spreading them out.
It really depends on energy reserves. It is also possible to quickly raise more energy during and between rituals with pranayama, the 666 meditation, or some other similar meditation and yoga asanas, for example.
WoadWarrior wrote:View source I think HPZM recently stated its better to space the rituals out throughout the day and that you shouldn't exceed three most of the time, that being said rapid fire doing them is also fine its just not perfectly ideal compared to spreading them out.
Thank you for this info but please if you could reply a link to that post or comment where HPZM posted this info that you wrote.
Divine666 wrote:View source Thank you for this info but please if you could reply a link to that post or comment where HPZM posted this info that you wrote.