Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Question #2901: planets elements

Ask Zeus Operator

Ask Zeus Operator
#1

I need to know the planets and the elements I know Venus=water
But I need to know the rest I'm learning astrology an would like to know

Discussion

Satanic Avenger 666
#2

There's a page on ToZ on planets and elements:

https://templeofzeus.org/Incense.php

Sun - Fire
Moon - Water
Mercury - Air
Venus - Earth
Mars - Fire
Jupiter - Fire
Saturn - Earth

Ol argedco luciftiasActive Helper
#3

It is not so simple as one element per planet. All planets are made of all elements. And their energies and effects are also related to multiple elemental energies.

A good example is Mars has a strong fire energy. But Mars used to be filled with an atmosphere and water just like Earth, and it used to be a very watery planet. Mars is connected to the Sacral chakra which is mostly related to water. You can see this with the Sanskrit Seed mantra VAUM that we use for this chakra that it is a watery energy.

The Phantom Stranger
#4
Satanic Avenger 666 wrote:

There's a page on ToZ on planets and elements:

https://templeofzeus.org/Incense.php

Sun - Fire
Moon - Water
Mercury - Air
Venus - Earth
Mars - Fire
Jupiter - Fire
Saturn - Earth

Thank you. I needed this.