HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote:What you describe as "negativity", could not be related to cursing, but planetary forces or other negativity. It can also relate to emotional instability or other things like this. Putting endless faith into this matter is wrong and must be lessened, ie, the cursing. Undoubtedly, it exists, but further patience is required.
If you feel like you are going to die, you must also look into the medical aspects underlying things.
What you describe here can be insensitivity to meditation which can occur in almost all meditators every sometime. Negative transits can make you feel like you are being showered with shit so to say, and this might be persistent and not go away. Regardless you should keep cleaning and doing protection.
Your mentality here is off, you are creating a victimized view of being "cursed" to justify everything on it, and this in itself is the wrong thing to do, because it will make everything harder.
You must have more faith in the protection of the Gods and put less worry into this if possible. Chances are the cursing might be real, but no matter what, you need to have faith in the Gods and so on.
Take this from the person who likely gets the biggest blunt of everything.
I get what you're saying HC, and thank you for replying I didn't expect that. I will try not to get so scared, it's just it's so hard not too, I feel such fear sometimes that it's paralyzing almost. I thought I'd beaten this already earlier this year, but the methods I was using don't seem to work anymore so I'm kind of panicking because I don't know what to do. I was fine until literally Halloween night, I was just sitting with some incense burning and I just felt this huge rush of negative energy suddenly cover me. I cleaned it with returning curses part 2 but ever since it's just been coming back each day, feeling worse each time it does. I think I can hear voices mocking me in my head when I try to make it go away too but I don't know if it's just my own voice or not. I'll say to myself something like "I'm fine, I'm not being cursed, my AOP is working correctly" over and over to try and make it stop, but each time I do I just hear a voice just turning around what I say back onto me, like questioning if that's the case then why is this happening then, and then I'll feel the negative energy get even worse in response. I don't think there's anything medically wrong with me, I'm just scared something horrible is gonna happen to me that might kill me cos I can't get rid of the negative energies. I'll try and have more faith in Zeus and the Gods though, cos I suppose that hasn't happened yet so maybe they're protecting me. I know they must be protecting you, because as you say you must be receiving the brunt of it and you're ok aren't you.
It's just it came out of nowhere when I thought I was doing ok, although I noticed Saturn went direct on the 24th and I am going through a Saturn transit, so could that be the culprit?