Maaaan, that makes me wanna puke. I was born in communism and watched my country transform in many ways, more for the worse than not. I tried to tell people around me that it's the same shit in a different wrapper but all I got was "no, that's not true. you're crazy, delusional and misinformed" so I stopped talking and observed in horror as things got worse. Now is high time we did something about this. The question is what exactly? Aside from the Rituals and individual work on bettering oneself, how do we help this world be less crappy? Or should we do anything, other than the two above mentioned things? For how much longer can this go on? Aaaaargh!!! ...[breathig deeply]... I may not live long enough to see this travesty and abomination of modern urban society fall but trust me, I will return 10000 times if necessary to finish the job, although I really hope it will be just one more.
Discussion
For Humanity to fight that is an uphill battle. No one gives a shit it's much like people state most state zero give two shits.
But I do wonder how the Gods are gonna deal with that. Either way 8 billion+ as they stated we recently cross through.
I've often theorized the Gods want to zero out all of Humanities constructions and recreate everything for all the places to live in the World.
But that seems like maybe it'll take a few thousand years.
I've theorized just to get us back to the Golden age would require an entire Sumerian .SAR(3,600 years) to help mankind regain itself.
I wonder what the Gods opinion on this and their plans for it.
FancyMancy wrote: ...
The testicle suburb, where is it? Looks like it could be US? How perplexing design.
I don't see a problem with using technology to milk cows, it's much more efficient time wise.
In Egypt most of the buildings in cities are unfinished so they don't get placed into a higher tax bracket.
This is fucked, glad we are taking action.
More fuel for Ritual's wouldn't you say?
I miss the ancient architecture... you look at the old structures that have survived and then back at the "modern" cities, and the contrast is jarring. I've noticed it's the same with music and anything else really. Listen to junk songs with junk lyrics and I get a headache and feel like crap, then I listen to classical orchestra and I can listen to that for hours. Even my ability to think feels improved and lighter.
There's no life in these designs... it's mindless and gross.
Even as a teenager, I knew coincidences were not coincidences in many cases. My parents could not figure it out. Most people just shake their heads and wonder. For those of us that know better,, thank the Gods .
Why We Won't Raise Our Kids in Suburbia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHlpmxLTxpw
The Car-Replacement Bicycle (the bakfiets)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQhzEnWCgHA
Seeing Manila get mentioned here, this helped me pick up sense of what I should be caring for again. I’ve seen our academic grounds slowly changing thanks to us, I can’t wait to know what more will our efforts offer to this fallen world that is just picking itself up again.
I sometimes question if I will ever be alive or sane to see Satan’s victory against this slime and its psychotic creators.
I feel sorry for the people who have to live in these countries. And I am both very lucky and blessed! To live in the United States! ❤️ and we are going through plenty of problems here as it is. And in some places in the US it looks just as bad as some of these creepy pictures. What this world is going through angers me.
While seeing these an immense feeling of sadness and hopelessness washed over me. Is this how communism would feel like if it came?
Aquarius wrote: I don't see a problem with using technology to milk cows, it's much more efficient time wise.
Hi brother, I don't want to provoke you.
Look at the Futuramas pictures and put them together...
animals should be respected and loved, I have 3 cows myself. they need freedom, free air.
these animals have as much space as they can fit in their whole lives. just to save space. this kind of exploitation is the same as what they want to do to us as "elements".
Besides, even milk tastes different when the animal is out in the mountains, in the open. But it is different for someone who drinks milk than for someone who has been with them all their life, and milk tastes quite different. Like chicken meat when it's free range. V.S 10 to 15 chickens per square metre live their lives close together.
Yes the technology of herding them in and milking them is fine, but many live out their lives where they are milked.
Misikeksz666 wrote: Aquarius wrote: I don't see a problem with using technology to milk cows, it's much more efficient time wise.
Hi brother, I don't want to provoke you.
Look at the Futuramas pictures and put them together...
animals should be respected and loved, I have 3 cows myself. they need freedom, free air.
these animals have as much space as they can fit in their whole lives. just to save space. this kind of exploitation is the same as what they want to do to us as "elements".
Besides, even milk tastes different when the animal is out in the mountains, in the open. But it is different for someone who drinks milk than for someone who has been with them all their life, and milk tastes quite different. Like chicken meat when it's free range. V.S 10 to 15 chickens per square metre live their lives close together.
Yes the technology of herding them in and milking them is fine, but many live out their lives where they are milked.
Usually the Cows are only taken inside to milk them, not all year round.
They roam free during the day on a pasture, then they get taken to the stable at night (or in winter they will be at a stable, with enough space to walk around).
To milk them, the cows are taken to the milking area of the stable, and get milked while they eat food, after which they are send back out to contribute to roam.
That is how it is where I live.
Perhaps there are other places where milk cows are kept locked in tiny stalls like that year round, but that is not the norm as far as I am aware.
Milking cows with technology designed for it, as seen in the particular pictures above I don't see any problem with whatsoever, so long they get to roam free the rest of the time.
Which is also what Aquarius implied through his comment.
HAIL ZEUS!
Misikeksz666 wrote: Aquarius wrote: I don't see a problem with using technology to milk cows, it's much more efficient time wise.
Hi brother, I don't want to provoke you.
Look at the Futuramas pictures and put them together...
animals should be respected and loved, I have 3 cows myself. they need freedom, free air.
these animals have as much space as they can fit in their whole lives. just to save space. this kind of exploitation is the same as what they want to do to us as "elements".
Besides, even milk tastes different when the animal is out in the mountains, in the open. But it is different for someone who drinks milk than for someone who has been with them all their life, and milk tastes quite different. Like chicken meat when it's free range. V.S 10 to 15 chickens per square metre live their lives close together.
Yes the technology of herding them in and milking them is fine, but many live out their lives where they are milked.
I'm really just talking about the milking technology, you can't tell from a picture if the cow is 24/7 in a cubicle, and I wasn't implying that this kind of thing is normal, as it's terrible.
FancyMancy wrote: I See Your Sliding Puzzle Going Wrong and I Raise You Sao Paulo!
It seems like a swastika o_0
Where are the people on the street?? It seems like everyone in the city decided to take the car.
In a recent course of German Economics at my college, we had a course that concluded companies have to stop growing "to save the environment". I've never been as disgusted as that.
xXx-s4t4n-sc3n3-xXx wrote: holllyy shittttt WTF. :o
Are you stupid? Why are you quoting an ENTIRE post that is so long, don't you have any respect for the people here? Do we have to waste time to see you write "holy shit wtfff"?
greenwall wrote: xXx-s4t4n-sc3n3-xXx wrote: holllyy shittttt WTF. :o
Are you stupid? Why are you quoting an ENTIRE post that is so long, don't you have any respect for the people here? Do we have to waste time to see you write "holy shit wtfff"?
Yes, people should refrain from massive quotations, as this disrupts the thread. However, you do not have to be rude about this. You could simply say "Please do not quote the entire post. Instead, substitute it with a placeholder." This is more constructive, yet also shorter than your original reply.
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG wrote: " post_id=401851 time=1669445621 user_id=346]The real question is, why is phpBB stupid enough to show such long quotes? It would have been easy to put a maximum height on the quote and then an "expand" button.
+1
This endless scrolling through longass quotes gets old really fast.

