Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Phone app for counting mantras or affirmations

Recycler1337

#1

Hi, does anyone know a phone app that allows you to conveniently count mantras or vibrations, affirmations, I haven't found any counter that gives a notification at a certain number, it would be very handy if at 54 or 108 taps it would notify you of this. Unfortunately I don't know how to make a mobile app, but if someone found or made one it would be fantastic.

HAIL ZEUS!

Discussion

Blackdragon666
#2

Depending on whether you use an Android phone or an iPhone, there are many apps for tallying or counting. Just do a quick search and you'll see.

#3

I'm on android and I use "Just Digital Japa Counter."
I also use "Spectroid" on a second phone to hit the correct frequencies.

#4

Tons of them.

I could probably make something like this in Android Studio in couple of minutes. One tap on the screen = one count. Good alternative for Satanic Rosary, but I still like rosary more.

#5
AgainstAllAuthority wrote:

I'm on android and I use "Just Digital Japa Counter."
I also use "Spectroid" on a second phone to hit the correct frequencies.

Btw, 666 Hz comes from deep within the throat. Try to make a hissing sound but from very deep within your throat. You can shift the frequency a bit with your mouth.

#6
AgainstAllAuthority wrote:
AgainstAllAuthority wrote:

I'm on android and I use "Just Digital Japa Counter."
I also use "Spectroid" on a second phone to hit the correct frequencies.

Btw, 666 Hz comes from deep within the throat. Try to make a hissing sound but from very deep within your throat. You can shift the frequency a bit with your mouth.

Also, 666 should be taken as duodecimal. In decimal it's 942. More on duodecimal and frequencies later.

#7
AgainstAllAuthority wrote:

I'm on android and I use "Just Digital Japa Counter."
I also use "Spectroid" on a second phone to hit the correct frequencies.

>"Just Digital Japa Counter."

Thank you so much this is exactly what I was looking for!

#8

Just use the Calculator application installed on every phone, type 1+1 and just keep pressing Enter.

#9
Recycler1337 wrote:

I personally use mala beads to count 108 times. I use fingers to count to 40, 50, or 60.