Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Numerology

Tethys333

Tethys333Active Translator
#1

hello everyone, unfortunately the "numerology" section of the site does not work and given a story, I am very curious to know if there is a meaning behind the number 333. thank you very much in advance

Discussion

fuoco blu 666Active Translator
#2

333 is half of 666 and triple of 111.

It represents only one half of completeness, one half of the purposeful and united sexual energy.

It is a number of only one of the two sexual energies, either male or female.

333 is half of the Kabbalistic square of the Sun

Tethys333Active Translator
#3
fuoco blu 666 wrote:View source

333 is half of 666 and triple of 111.

It represents only one half of completeness, one half of the purposeful and united sexual energy.

It is a number of only one of the two sexual energies, either male or female.

333 is half of the Kabbalistic square of the Sun

Thanks you, unfortunately as I said, on ToZ Italia the "numerology" section doesn't work very well so I feel obliged to write it here. sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again for clearing up this doubt. may Satan be with you always❤️❤️

#4
Inannalion wrote:View source

Thanks you, unfortunately as I said, on ToZ Italia the "numerology" section doesn't work very well so I feel obliged to write it here. sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again for clearing up this doubt. may Satan be with you always❤️❤️

The numerology section is still under construction and will probably remain as such for a while, but you can use your own discernment to do further research using this as a referrence: Numerology - "The Core Meanings Of Basic Numbers" 1-10