I hear these are good, if you want to check them out.
https://us.loopearplugs.com/products/quiet - on their website they recommend the quiet model for sleeping with snorers and such.
I'm not sure if any noise cancelling ear plugs are able to cancel noise completely, but it should reduce it enough that going into trance states are much more comfortable.
I've seen similar ones on different sites and people said they don't cancel out the noise fully.
I know, like I said, I’m not sure if there are any that actually can do that. From what I’ve looked around for, ear plugs can only cancel out noise to a quarter or 1/16th of the sound in the environment around you. Unless you listen to music as well to drown out the rest, but I don’t think that would be too good for trance since any noise gets louder in that state. So in that case, I’d second NakedPluto’s comment there.
I have earplugs from the brand mentioned, although a different version. I am not sure how these exactly are different but I can tell you this:
Unless something is obnoxiously loud to begin with (like slamming a door shut), you won't hear it.
Although Ive had to double down on ear protection for some quiet because they were grinding metal right across the street or something.
Meaning. I do have a pair of over the ear earmuffs that I used along with the earplugs back then.
But sounds like ticking clock, running fridge, normal talking with the door shut (given you don't have paper walls), should be completely or almost completely blocked out.
And like said, it really depends on where you put your focus, too.