I've got something else to add. This documentary I watched when I still lived in NL. It has english subtitles and it shows an ex insider of the BIS bank describing firsthand what goes on at the top. He explicitly notes child sacrifice, saying this was what shook him up and drove him to get out of the inner circle. He cannot name anyone or he is dead.
https://www.youtube.com/@RonaldBernard
watch from part one, two three etc.
Val van de Cabal - Complete reeks [Nederlands]
NarQie
Janet Ossebaard legt in makkelijk te begrijpen taal en beeld uit wat er nu werkelijk aan de hand is in de wereld. Dit is een goede video om met je naasten te delen om hen wakker te maken.
google translation -
Fall of the Cabal - Complete series [English]
NarQie
Janet Ossebaard explains in easy-to-understand language and images what is really going on in the world. This is a good video to share with your loved ones to wake them up.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sVbpkJ7ouEAc
It seems to talk about some of the things we know about. I don't know if the video is decent or not. Maybe Nederlands members can mirror it and possibly translate it.
I just watched the first 10 minutes of the video you posted Fancy.
In the first 10 minutes it mentions that AIDS, SARS and 2 other viruses are patented - and that this only happens if it is handmade by humans !
It also mentions the fusion of Bayer and Monsanto.
As well as the exposing of the funding about Hillary Clinton when Trump was elected president by using wikileaks.
There are a couple of other things, but probably none that we haven't heard yet on the forum.