Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Meditations or runes for strengthening my will

occisaraihc

#1

Hello! Pretty much the title. I’m needing meditations or runes for strengthening my will. I have a goal in the gym and in my looks (body shape etc)
I look good but I can do better, in 2019 I was in a pretty good shape and looked great, I went to the gym 3 times a week and ate really healthy.
Lost my habits when LIFE HAPPENED. now everything is a little bit better, I want to recover those habits in my life.
Food is my WEAKNESS, and going to the gym is pretty difficult lately. I know I can do it because I did it once, it’s just I need a little help.
If I have something I like in front of me, I can’t help it, I MUST EAT IT. So I need a stronger will, discipline, etc.
What can I do?
Thank you so much in advance for your answers!

Discussion

Lightning_Puma
#2

Don't restrict yourself to the point where you damage yourself.

You can do work on your Solar Plexus 666 chakra, which rules the Will: https://templeofzeus.org/Solar666Chakra_Meditation.html

You can do a Sun Square, Summer Solstice this upcoming June 21st would be a perfect time for one.

You can also do a Mars Square as it is currently in Leo, to help motivate you to exercise more or help to gain you muscle.

Do Void meditation too to control your mind.

CrimsongRaexius666
#3

Using black color to your aura in a positive aspect to control addictions is a good idea for strengthening your willingness and resistance and also riddance of bad habits.

PeacefulAlgorithm
#4

You could try programming free positive gold colored energy with, "In a positive manner for me, this energy is improving my will/willpower".

Meditating on the will, like building up mind-body connection for muscles, might help: https://templeofzeus.org/Spirit_Meditation.php

Eating more meat may help with cravings.