A very interesting subject! I have been wondering about the Ley lines for a while. I can see in the map there are Ley lines where I live now, and not where I used to live. That is odd, as where I live now, the energies are way weaker than my previous home/place. Maybe this has to do with the Capitol destroying the nature, tearing down woods and nature to build stupid (ugly communistic-like) blocks/buildings. All of the new buildings here look the same :roll:
Yes, cities do tend to ruin the energy of an area, ley line or not. Acres of agriculture have a similar problem, like in the Central Valley.
Trees are very important.
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG wrote:" post_id=380604 time=1660253171 user_id=346]
...
In Greece for sure, temples were aligned with ley lines, then also in the Middle East there is something, as there were many ancient religions and many temples.
Other places of the enemy such as the vatican or israel itself should also have ley lines, and i have the impression that there is also something in the lands of the red skins and places where empires existed in south america.
In the future I would like to choose one of the most powerful places to have a home, some of the effects have been described in part by Nakedpluto.
Can you send me an image of the map (the one you think is most accurate)?
Sure. I edited my post to include the map. I think that map is close, but not quite right. The alignment is a little weird near the pyramids.
You probably want to look to the oldest possible printing of a map with ley lines. Most likely in black and white.
I surfed around and came across a man and got positive Satan energy vibes from a picture of him.
Through him I found a book on google and when focusing on said book I felt Satanic energies again.
The book is called ''Leylines – A Beginner's Guide'' by Philip Heselton (London : Hodder & Stoughton, ©1999)
I could be wrong but if you focus on a picture or something of said book on the web if you feel the same satanic energies, might be something to look into.
If I'm wrong, someone correct me :)
I will check out this book. Thank you!
Supposedly theres a ley line intersection in New York city, however didnt feel much different at all when I went there.
Also a question worth asking I think would be whats the range you can draw power from them realistically. A few kilometers? Less?
Accuracy of the maps in the above case would be absolutely critical, and I dont know how people draw those maps, or even come up with the information for the ley lines and their locations.
Cities tend to ruin the energy of an area, ley line or not. If it didn't feel much different, with all that junk everywhere, it probably is a ley line.
I suspect the "distance" you can draw power is not as simple as it would seem.
Ley lines are probably a fractal pattern, like a leaf, where inside the major lines, you have minor lines in the same pattern, then inside those, more smaller lines, and so on. The maps usually just show the major lines.
