Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Is this a confirmation/sign from Satan?

horus.666

#1

Greetings everyone, this is my first ever post on this forum so it’s nice to meet you all.

Last month I became a dedicated Zevist. And since this time, I’ve noticed some beautiful things happen in my life which can't be a coincidence.
So about three weeks after I dedicated It was Mother’s Day and I was browsing the town for a nice card, and eventually I came across a beautiful card with a peacock on it. Immediately I saw it and thought of Satan and knew my mum would like it also, so I bought it. My mum (who is a Christian) loved the card. Well, this week my mum decided to wallpaper the entire living room with peacocks, and she also bought a painting with a peacock to go in the same room above the fireplace. We haven’t had new wallpaper in the living room for many years so It’s beautiful to see and I know that card influenced this. My mum has never bought anything with peacocks before, so this is very interesting to see.

Could this be a confirmation or a sign from Satan?

Discussion

High Priest Zevios Metathronos
#2
horus.666 wrote:

Greetings everyone, this is my first ever post on this forum so it’s nice to meet you all.

Last month I became a dedicated Zevist. And since this time, I’ve noticed some beautiful things happen in my life which can't be a coincidence.
So about three weeks after I dedicated It was Mother’s Day and I was browsing the town for a nice card, and eventually I came across a beautiful card with a peacock on it. Immediately I saw it and thought of Satan and knew my mum would like it also, so I bought it. My mum (who is a Christian) loved the card. Well, this week my mum decided to wallpaper the entire living room with peacocks, and she also bought a painting with a peacock to go in the same room above the fireplace. We haven’t had new wallpaper in the living room for many years so It’s beautiful to see and I know that card influenced this. My mum has never bought anything with peacocks before, so this is very interesting to see.

Could this be a confirmation or a sign from Satan?

Yes.

His beauty will start entering your life, allow this to happen, and enjoy it.

SapphireDragon
#3
horus.666 wrote:

Could this be a confirmation or a sign from Satan?

Welcome! It's good to have you here.

Absolutely! Father Zeus and the Gods send us signs and positive messages the closer we get to them. I have an interesting story in regards to a peacock as well but due to it being a story of a personal nature that many people in my family know I can only touch on it lightly.

There was a time we were going through some difficulty as a family and I was despairing over much, as were my parents. One night we heard some strange sounds from our back yard only to go outside and find that a peacock had wandered on to our property. We were amazed because we lived in an area nowhere near peacocks. But there were many farms around, so it's possible someone had peacocks and one got loose. It lived with us for a long time, living with the chickens my father had.

My parents were very christian so they didn't understand the importance of this but they still loved it none the less. But I understood the sign. Having it with us cheered up my family until things went back to normal. And one day it left us. we didn't know where it went off to but it was always a fond memory. We kept some of it's feathers in our house to remember it by.

Years later my father found a poster of a peacock that looked a lot like ours, and he bought it for me. I still have it. :D

Things like this do happen, it's wonderful. Just continue to remain open to Father Zeus and the Gods and watch for more signs and manifestations from them in your life.

Again, welcome to the forums, if you ever need any help with anything don't hesitate to ask us! I look forward to seeing you around.

HAIL ZEUS!