Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

is the site down?

arkiSen

#1

i dont know whether its because of my internet or something, because the forums work just fine but is the whole site down right now? i get error 404 everytime i try to access it

Discussion

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#3

Might be an update... We'll see.

Soaring Eagle 666
#4

The sites have been fixed.

This attack was actually a request from the enemy. They want you to do extra Rituals:

Hrodrik Avernus [SG]
#5
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG wrote:

" post_id=440328 time=1683073007 user_id=346]
The sites have been fixed.

This attack was actually a request from the enemy. They want you to do extra Rituals:

I was working late, and it's already 2 am. I was just about to go to bed when I come accross a request that cannot be ignored. I must abide by it.