Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Illiad A

Onbael_

#1

I took Illiad A, and I searched how many letters it have. And this is the result.

Α=2348
Β=137
Γ=334
Δ=666
Ε=2602
Ζ=46
Η=884
Θ=362
Ι=2075
Κ=614
Λ=758
Μ=747
Ν=1705
Ξ=64
Ο=1936
Π=743
Ρ=879
Σ=1541
Τ=1243
Υ=838
Φ=214
Χ=250
Ψ=21
Ω=582

Total=21589

That is a prime number.

I found a way to write, I write without spaces in groups of 360, and in every page I write 2160 letters.
In total there are 10 pages, of 2160 letters, made out of 6 groups of 360.

Basically 21600 spaces, and 21589 letters.

11 spaces will be empty, but in 11 spaces I can write Lord Satanas, or Baalzevulon if I want ;) Also, 60 (groups) is also a number of Lord Baalzebul.

And that's it for now, I will post the text when it's finished.

I will continue with Illiad B, maybe I can find out new things.

If someone knows something related to isopsephy, or geometry about the Illiad, please share it with me, online I found nothing.

Discussion

#2
Virael_ wrote:View source

I took Illiad A, and I searched how many letters it have. And this is the result.

Α=2348
Β=137
Γ=334
Δ=666
Ε=2602
Ζ=46
Η=884
Θ=362
Ι=2075
Κ=614
Λ=758
Μ=747
Ν=1705
Ξ=64
Ο=1936
Π=743
Ρ=879
Σ=1541
Τ=1243
Υ=838
Φ=214
Χ=250
Ψ=21
Ω=582

Total=21589

That is a prime number.

I found a way to write, I write without spaces in groups of 360, and in every page I write 2160 letters.
In total there are 10 pages, of 2160 letters, made out of 6 groups of 360.

Basically 21600 spaces, and 21589 letters.

11 spaces will be empty, but in 11 spaces I can write Lord Satanas, or Baalzevulon if I want ;) Also, 60 (groups) is also a number of Lord Baalzebul.

And that's it for now, I will post the text when it's finished.

I will continue with Illiad B, maybe I can find out new things.

If someone knows something related to isopsephy, or geometry about the Illiad, please share it with me, online I found nothing.

That is impressive ❤️

#4

In Zevism we don't make sacrifices of living beings, so obviously I think in Greek mythology as that with the Illiad they are just allegories. But what allegory is it?

Sacrifices in these stories were made to get the blessings from the Gods, to seal agreements or to get forgiveness.

#5

Illiad B

Α=3361
Β=144
Γ=511
Δ=882
Ε=3397
Ζ=73
Η=1240
Θ=488
Ι=2844
Κ=943
Λ=1008
Μ=960
Ν=2727
Ξ=88
Ο=2879
Π=946
Ρ=1273
Σ=2193
Τ=1792
Υ=1120
Φ=316
Χ=389
Ψ=21
Ω=877

Tot.=30472

Non-prime, divisible by 1, 2, 4, 8, 13, 26, 52, 104, 293, 586, 1172, 2344, 3809, 7618, 15236, 30472.

#6

I finished them all. I found out how to do it like 30 times faster.

If you know something interesting about these numbers, please share.

Attachments