(...)
Very few people here seem to understand what I am talking about.
Whatever spiritual work I do, you say on this forum, is nothing. (40-day meditation program, 87 days of rune work, shared rituals, 1 year of daily aura cleansing, protective aura, void meditation.) And you tell me to work for more years or decades to see results. And I'm not arguing with you.
But believe me: if I were capable of sustained religious faith, I would do spiritual practices for years without seeing any results. Law school is 5 years. I worked alongside my studies and graduated in 11 years. Many people dropped out, but I didn't give up because I believed I would get my degree. And I graduated summa cum laude.
But unfortunately, since I got my degree, my life is getting worse in most strategic areas. I'm working 12 hours, I hate my humiliating job, I've been looking for a job for 8 months and I'm living month to month, trying to find a way to manage my money. And not to fall back into alcoholism, which I got rid of three and a half years ago.
I do not experience anything, I can't find my Guardian Daemon, I can't get any answer or sign from Satan. Can you believe I have no strength and no enthusiasm? I'm clinging on, trying to survive day by day.
And I have no faith. I am trying to survive day to day in solitude, and in this situation I am not able to meditate and do yoga for hours a day, based on a religious belief alone, hoping that maybe one day the meditation will have some results.
--------------
It's just the icing on the cake it is that, despite FRTRs and common rituals, World War III has broken out, and my country currently has a base rate of 13%, up from 0.6% in the first half of last year, so my country is heading for hyperinflation. Regardless of magic, my maximum chance is to find a mediocre (non-law) graduate job in a public company for not much more money than I'm making now. And I can work there until the state goes bankrupt. And I have already written in detail in another topic about how Hungary will soon be in collapse and chaos, completely independent of covid or world war. This was already clear 10-15 years ago, because Hungary is plummeting towards demographic collapse with all its consequences. Again, this is independent of magic, it is just mathematics.
Here in East-Central Europe, we have perhaps 10 years before the era of unmeasured civil wars with gypsies. And in Western countries, a few years later, everyone can buy a chador or a prayer mat. These are long-standing, clearly visible and now unstoppable processes. The numbers speak for themselves, and this is completely unrelated to the covid or the war in Ukraine.
Of course, the situation has changed in the last 3 years. Now the culmination of these demographic processes could be preceded by genocide, migrant war, third world war. Of course, I prepare as much as I can (not much). But I prefer to wait helplessly. My family and I have little chance of surviving the impending crisis. It would take great luck to be in the right place at the right time. If we manage to survive, then presumably things will be good afterwards. For a while. Then, presumably, in my old age, the shit would hit the fan, the WEF world.
Thankfully this is not a faith religion, so you are on the right path.
It is clear you have strong chains on your life by karmic planetary energies.
The required effort to change that is that of what I told you.
You can spend 10 minutes everyday for a year, yes. Cumulated however it is nothing, it is 2 and a half days of meditation.
But the next year, a 10 minute of meditation might however be 1 hour of the past year, and the 3rd year with 10 minutes you might accumulate hours on end proportionally of the before years.
The ladder is walked exponentially. Faith is not needed for this.
I actually advise you, be extremely watchful, discriminant and judgemental. Be extremely serious and watch reality.
Not the opposite.
With these judgemental eyes, you will see. Now you don't have the clarity of it by the lack of truthfulness. As I said, you expect imagined effects while they need more effort and systematic approach.
In a couple of days you can prove to yourself the power of magic and spiritual. Only by breathing exercises.
Do now a few sessions of breath of fire. Then yogic. Everyday for 3 days.
Hold for about 5 seconds and do rounds that sum this retention to a 10 or 15 minutes mark. A ten minute mark is 600 seconds. That means 120 rounds of 5 second retention of Yogic breath.
Breath of fire is very powerful, so do retention for 10 seconds if comfortable for 6 rounds, a minute in total.
After you'll have a fever in the following days, and or whatever personal effect you'll feel from the bio electricity, from headaches or power, come to me and tell me, how that is not real or whatever.
Do this for 10 days after, then add some trance meditation. Then vibration. In time you'll become conscious of energies and then you can start workings.
Workings do not work on faith. They work on factual energy that is known and manipulated.
They work on created wavelengths and activated dimensions from the body, by the vibration.
They work by the acquired focus on factual anchors by the senses.
They work when something happens truly, not by imagination, not by faith, not by hope, but by raw created force.
A force which goes and does the programming, which fights.